Impressions of first week with new Bronco

TexasBroncoDude
Aug 26, 2021

Rank V

Aug 26, 2021

Took delivery of my 2021 Bronco Big Bend (Area51, 2.3L, Soft Top, Mid Package, Steps) last Friday. After almost a week and 400+ miles have to say I'm very happy with it. Originally had ordered a MIC top, but with the first mention of MIC top production issues I took a closer look at the soft top, quickly realized I preferred the flexibility/ease of use and switched. Ended up getting scheduled the next week. So far the noise level of the soft top on the road has been good, more of a mild background noise. Putting the top up/down is a fairly quick and simple process. The ride is much smoother than I had expected as well. Ford did a great job designing and engineering this generation of Bronco. Looking forward to many adventures to come with it...

Attachments

79BKO, bdawson24
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 26, 2021

Congrats on taking delivery! I just got the email today with the vin (much earlier than we thought which is a pleasant surprise). Also glad to hear you are enjoying it along with the soft top. We did the same thing and changed our order to the soft top. Nice to hear its easy to use and not obnoxiously loud.
jedmisten, tlowell01

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2021

Congrats @TexasBroncoDude! That is a good lookin' Bronc! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Steve777468, TexasBroncoDude

Rank V

Aug 27, 2021

Congrats on taking delivery! I just got the email today with the vin (much earlier than we thought which is a pleasant surprise). Also glad to hear you are enjoying it along with the soft top. We did the same thing and changed our order to the soft top. Nice to hear its easy to use and not obnoxiously loud.
Congrats on getting your vin.
tlowell01, mccoya2013

Pitter Patter Let's Get At 'Er!

Aug 27, 2021

congrats! have fun with it!
Big Bend| 4DR | Hardtop | Velocity Blue | Mid Package | Black Onyx Intr | Sasquatch.
Built -
4/19/22 | Delivered - 7/18/22
tlowell01, TexasBroncoDude

Rank V

Aug 27, 2021

Congrats!
Host - All Terrain Nation
https://www.youtube.com/c/AllTerrainNation Instagram: all_terrain_nation_media

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

I also dropped the hard top when Ford recommended going to the soft top would get me a Bronco sooner. Same color as yours, a Big Bend. I reserved in March this year, but believe it or not, got the production scheduled email this week! Ready to drive soon! How do you like those steps? I'm thinking of getting some Rhino aftermarket rail/steps, to help my short wife.

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

I also dropped the hard top when Ford recommended going to the soft top would get me a Bronco sooner. Same color as yours, a Big Bend. I reserved in March this year, but believe it or not, got the production scheduled email this week! Ready to drive soon! How do you like those steps? I'm thinking of getting some Rhino aftermarket rail/steps, to help my short wife.
The factory steps are really nice, I'm glad that I ordered them. My family finds them quite useful. Find myself looking for any excuse to get out and drive the Bronco. It is definitely worth the wait. If you haven't already done so, highly recommend attending the Bronco Off-Rodeo. Wife and I attended the Texas event and really enjoyed it. Then the following week my Bronco arrived. Been a good month...
79BKO, SquatchOrBust

Rank 0

Aug 29, 2021

I put in my reservation on 1/22/2021 and still have absolutely no confirmation besides the reservation number which is 10639257. When will my reservation be turned in to an order? What is my projected delivery date? These are all questions that I have been asking for 6 months. Wish I had some sort of clarity on my order.... Anyone else having this problem?

Rank V

Aug 29, 2021

I put in my reservation on 1/22/2021 and still have absolutely no confirmation besides the reservation number which is 10639257. When will my reservation be turned in to an order? What is my projected delivery date? These are all questions that I have been asking for 6 months. Wish I had some sort of clarity on my order.... Anyone else having this problem?
You have to contact your selected dealer to convert your reservation to an order.
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
OBXBroncoGuy

Aug 29, 2021

As @KennyMac said, You have to go to the dealer to place an order. The reservation just means you have a place holder there, supposedly..contact your dealership that is on your reservation and they’ll be able to help you.
ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Aug 29, 2021

So you have your reservation date, now when did you place your order with your dealer??
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank 0

Aug 30, 2021

You have to contact your selected dealer to convert your reservation to an order.
Ive done that multiple times.

Rank II

Aug 30, 2021

Took delivery of my 2021 Bronco Big Bend (Area51, 2.3L, Soft Top, Mid Package, Steps) last Friday. After almost a week and 400+ miles have to say I'm very happy with it. Originally had ordered a MIC top, but with the first mention of MIC top production issues I took a closer look at the soft top, quickly realized I preferred the flexibility/ease of use and switched. Ended up getting scheduled the next week. So far the noise level of the soft top on the road has been good, more of a mild background noise. Putting the top up/down is a fairly quick and simple process. The ride is much smoother than I had expected as well. Ford did a great job designing and engineering this generation of Bronco. Looking forward to many adventures to come with it...
Congratulations and welcome to the club. I have over 3,000 miles on my wildtrak and it's been fun.

Attachments

TexasBroncoDude, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

You dealer should provide you with the order number as well as a printout of your order. You should also receive a confirmation email from Ford on your order being received.

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

Congratulations and welcome to the club. I have over 3,000 miles on my wildtrak and it's been fun.
Thank you. Nice looking Bronco...

Libations MOD

Aug 30, 2021

What's your order summary say??
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending