My Wildtrak has arrived!!

HBhoneybadger1
Jul 26, 2021

Rank II

Jul 26, 2021

Wildtrak3 (1).jpg
Hello Bronco Nation,
I received my Wildtrak on Friday the 23rd in Huntington Beach, California. This Bronco is unbelievable!! The coolest car I have ever owned. Pictures and U-Tube videos from car sales men do not do this vehicle justice. I'm doing a road trip next week with my son and I'll put some more pics and reviews up.

Pros:
  • Handles great
  • Very comfortable
  • Puts my old Jeep Rubi to shame
  • Looks great
  • Sporty and simple but still has a lot of tech
  • Lots of room inside
For you picking people:
  • Looks like Ford ran out of materials and forgot to put something to cover the exposed metal between the doors and the running board.
  • Where in the heck is my sunglass holder? However, the bottle opener makes up for that small detail.
  • For those of you who are spoiled and like adjusting the radio or apple play with one hand on the steering wheel, sorry... you have to have both hands on the wheel for the Broncos because the volume and changer on on opposite sides. :(
  • Would love to see the vintage Bronco emblem instead of a sticker.
  • I was pre-approved from my local credit union for a very good APR and the dealer stated I had to use Ford credit and the Ford APR was HUGE!!!! I was told this is a common Ford practice with new vehicle models. No worries, I'll be dumping the Ford loan next month.

It's worth the wait!

Attachments

Laura, Frangiepod
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 26, 2021

Welcome. Great looking bronco. I'd report that dealer to ford. You should have been able to use the financial service of your choice. They trapped you. I hope you were able to point out the discrepancies and made arrangements with the service dept to fix it. Theres always the warranty lol. Enjoy your road trip. Looking fwd to the "out in the wild" look.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
cf_davey, civkik

Rank II

Jul 26, 2021

Thank you sir. I'll be sure to post some photos.
Slownstddy, Bike007b

Road trip!!!

Jul 26, 2021

Congrats on getting your WildTrak. If you are talking about the space between the running board and the sill plate, I believe all WildTraks show that open area.

9CF6563D-D30E-4978-B6DF-8ECD3AF0F569.png
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank VI

Jul 26, 2021

Congrats on getting your WildTrak. If you are talking about the space between the running board and the sill plate, I believe all WildTraks show that open area.

View attachment 16066
They do. You don’t see it on the BL and BD because the rock rail covers it. I believe aftermarket will have a solution. You can see holes for attachments. Probably just a black plastic/rubber strip could be used.
Frangiepod, HBhoneybadger1

Rank VI

Jul 26, 2021

Thought the wildtrack came with the rock rails?
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021

Road trip!!!

Jul 26, 2021

WildTrak comes with running boards.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Slownstddy

Rank II

Jul 26, 2021

Nope, And you can't order it with Rock wells either (at least the BnP doesn't let you) . You can of course order the factory rock rails after the fact and put them on.
SlashRacer

Rank II

Jul 26, 2021

WildTrak comes with running boards.

No wildtrak doesn't come with anything. You can add the tube steps as an option, you cannot add the rock rails as an option.
cf_davey, Chaos

Rank III

Jul 26, 2021

You can pay for your vehicle any way you darn well please. I hate car dealerships. Lying pricks.

Great looking wildtrak though. You are definitely spot on, seeing a Bronco in person changes everything. Pics and videos certainly don't do it justice.
Cyber Orange Badlands Sasquatch Soft top MGV LUX

Libations MOD

Jul 26, 2021

Nope rock rails or running boards are accessories. Neither is standard on the WT
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
cf_davey, SlashRacer

Rank V

Jul 26, 2021

No wildtrak doesn't come with anything. You can add the tube steps as an option, you cannot add the rock rails as an option.
Yes, I was initially back and forth between tube step and rock rails. The older BNP let you add rock rails or the tube step, now on the wildtrak you can only add the tube step. They do have a trail armor rocker panel (plastic glue on optional accessory that covers part of that area). Been considering getting the rock rails shipped over just as a option, for when/if I decide to pull the tube steps off.
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES

Rank II

Jul 27, 2021

I'm only getting the tube steps to help protect from parking door dings until some serious rock rails come out. GoRhino has some dominator sets that appear to be actual sliders and not just steps.

Seems a big debate as to body mount vs frame mount..both seem to have situations where they can be pressing into the body and damage what they are trying to protect.
Chaos

Rank V

Jul 27, 2021

View attachment 16061
Hello Bronco Nation,
I received my Wildtrak on Friday the 23rd in Huntington Beach, California. This Bronco is unbelievable!! The coolest car I have ever owned. Pictures and U-Tube videos from car sales men do not do this vehicle justice. I'm doing a road trip next week with my son and I'll put some more pics and reviews up.

Pros:
  • Handles great
  • Very comfortable
  • Puts my old Jeep Rubi to shame
  • Looks great
  • Sporty and simple but still has a lot of tech
  • Lots of room inside
For you picking people:
  • Looks like Ford ran out of materials and forgot to put something to cover the exposed metal between the doors and the running board.
  • Where in the heck is my sunglass holder? However, the bottle opener makes up for that small detail.
  • For those of you who are spoiled and like adjusting the radio or apple play with one hand on the steering wheel, sorry... you have to have both hands on the wheel for the Broncos because the volume and changer on on opposite sides. :(
  • Would love to see the vintage Bronco emblem instead of a sticker.
  • I was pre-approved from my local credit union for a very good APR and the dealer stated I had to use Ford credit and the Ford APR was HUGE!!!! I was told this is a common Ford practice with new vehicle models. No worries, I'll be dumping the Ford loan next month.

It's worth the wait!
Congrats!

Did you buy at h.b. ford?
They wouldnt sell me a bronco sport unless i financed.
No deal.
Even agreed with their price.
And trade value.
No deal.
Pass on that place.

Rank II

Jul 27, 2021

Congrats!

Did you buy at h.b. ford?
They wouldnt sell me a bronco sport unless i financed.
No deal.
Even agreed with their price.
And trade value.
No deal.
Pass on that place.

Yes, HB Ford. :confused: