Regarding Dealer Demos

TK1215
Jul 25, 2021

Life is a Highway

Jul 25, 2021

Just curious if anyone in their travels, while going to look at or drive any of the dealer demo vehicles with the soft tops. Have any of those vehicles have the pre-wire kit for the HT conversion or the rear defrost buttons. Has anyone taken pictures of the lack of the hookups for the water, wiper and rear defrost in the cargo compartments? Has anyone who switched to the early soft top to get theirs early, accidentally gotten the pre-wire kit?
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2021

Libations MOD

Jul 25, 2021

Just curious if anyone in their travels, while going to look at or drive any of the dealer demo vehicles with the soft tops. Have any of those vehicles have the pre-wire kit for the HT conversion or the rear defrost buttons. Has anyone taken pictures of the lack of the hookups for the water, wiper and rear defrost in the cargo compartments? Has anyone who switched to the early soft top to get theirs early, accidentally gotten the pre-wire kit?
Nope, none will have them until Sept production
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jul 25, 2021

Nope, none will have them until Sept production
I know there not supposed to, I’m just curious if any are actually “slipping through”. Also if anyone has documented the absence of the connection port in the cargo area and the lack of the rear wiper control and read defrost switch.

Road trip!!!

Jul 25, 2021

I didn’t check the WildTrak at my LFD. It was supposed to come with a hard top. I’ll check tomorrow if I make it that way.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.