Tires on Outer Banks Sport

jimbo0407
May 25, 2021

Rank III

May 25, 2021

I want to know if anyone has upgrade tires on the Outer Banks Sport. I want to get All-Terrain tires but wanted to know if I could get a different size. Currently has 225/60/18. I'm new to the off-road vehicle world, so reaching out to see if someone can help out. I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Cliffhanger
Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2021

Rank II

May 25, 2021

I want to know if anyone has upgrade tires on the Outer Banks Sport. I want to get All-Terrain tires but wanted to know if I could get a different size. Currently has 225/60/18. I'm new to the off-road vehicle world, so reaching out to see if someone can help out. I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Wondering the same! Too low to the ground for me!

Rank III

Jul 24, 2021

My wife and I have Toyo open country 3 235/60/18 and love them. NO issues.

Rank 0

Jul 27, 2021

Wondering the same! Too low to the ground for me!

Well I have a Badlands which means I also have 1 inch more ground clearance than you do but on the badlands I have Perelli‘s they seem to be fine for now. I would recommend either Michelin‘s or Hankook. That’s what I’ve gone with before on our other four-wheel-drive vehicle since we live in Michigan and I have always had good luck with those. Michelin LTX M/S, which means mud and snow is a great tire.

Kevin