My Ford Dealer is Small

Longshot
May 20, 2021

Rank III

May 20, 2021

Found out today my dealers allocation of Broncos is 5! I’m number 9, so what’s that mean, no Bronco till next model year?
Sdakotabronco, Commodore
Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2021

Life is a Highway

May 20, 2021

Found out today my dealers allocation of Broncos is 5! I’m number 9, so what’s that mean, no Bronco till next model year?
Probably, but who knows
Commodore

Rank VI

May 20, 2021

We might have 20K Broncos built by the first week in August. …Then production ramps up. Get rid of the sins and you’re in!
TK1215

Gladesmen

May 20, 2021

Well at least you’re close I’m #180 of 460 at my dealer and they are only allocated 80. But it really depends on what the other folks are getting or waiting for. Also Ford can always change the allocation numbers.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Commodore, TK1215

Rank IV

May 21, 2021

Depends on a lot of factors.

If all builds above you have commodity constraints and yours doesn't you will pass over those and get a build ETA.

But if you have constraints your same boats as the others or the ones in front of you don't have constraints they keep their spot in line.
Commodore, TK1215

Rank II

May 22, 2021

The official answer, maybe, maybe not. I know, but the way things are going that's about all we can depend on. With option constraints, and supplier shortages you may get lucky. And, I hope you do.

Maybe this will help you get though. I'm #774 of God only knows how many orders at my dealer. I'll probably get mine the summer of '35. :)
"I think donuts define ones copliness" - Luther "Suitcase" Simpson
SlashRacer, Longshot

Rank VI

May 22, 2021

The official answer, maybe, maybe not. I know, but the way things are going that's about all we can depend on. With option constraints, and supplier shortages you may get lucky. And, I hope you do.

Maybe this will help you get though. I'm #774 of God only knows how many orders at my dealer. I'll probably get mine the summer of '35. :)
I actually believe that Ford has stepped up to the challenges. If you order a build without major sins, I think you’ll get it delivered in 2021.
Wanted 33, Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

May 22, 2021

I actually believe that Ford has stepped up to the challenges. If you order a build without major sins, I think you’ll get it delivered in 2021.

@Commodore Curious? Do you have knowledge to when the "Major Sins" change? There was a time when the tow package was not a major sin. I would guess some of the commodities could be constrained at any time and that would be helpful knowledge.
Sdakotabronco, Commodore

Rank VI

May 22, 2021

@Commodore Curious? Do you have knowledge to when the "Major Sins" change? There was a time when the tow package was not a major sin. I would guess some of the commodities could be constrained at any time and that would be helpful knowledge.
Nope…
I’ll ask.
Sdakotabronco, BuzzyBud