Lux Pkg highlighted

Rydfree
Apr 27, 2021

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Apr 27, 2021

A pretty good video from my dealer showing the Lux pkg a bit more .

2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Bronc96, Steve777468
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 27, 2021

A pretty good video from my dealer showing the Lux pkg a bit more .

Thanks for sharing, he did a great job at explaining things. The only thing that puzzled me was the stop and go capabilities of the adaptive cruise. I've heard it is on it and I've heard that it isn't. Not a big deal for me either way.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, Rydfree

Rank VI

Apr 27, 2021

Thanks for sharing, he did a great job at explaining things. The only thing that puzzled me was the stop and go capabilities of the adaptive cruise. I've heard it is on it and I've heard that it isn't. Not a big deal for me either way.
I'm not a fan of the idea of adaptive cruise. I have tried it and like it's feature but.... I also think much of this technology is allowing people to be less aware behind the wheel.

I drive for a living and people already don't pay attention because of their phones then add lane centering auto cruise or even in some cars self driving.

Just my opinion but not a fan.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Bronc96, Steve777468

Rank II

May 01, 2021

I'm not a fan of the idea of adaptive cruise. I have tried it and like it's feature but.... I also think much of this technology is allowing people to be less aware behind the wheel.

I drive for a living and people already don't pay attention because of their phones then add lane centering auto cruise or even in some cars self driving.

Isn't it amazing how humans have such different views of the same thing. That dang adaptive cruise control cost me 3500 bucks , because I really like the system on the wife's Mustang. The rest of the stuff that comes with it is just fluff, but I will enjoy all of it I'm sure. :oops: :D
"I think donuts define ones copliness" - Luther "Suitcase" Simpson
Bronc96, DRWright

Rank VI

May 01, 2021

Isn't it amazing how humans have such different views of the same thing. That dang adaptive cruise control cost me 3500 bucks , because I really like the system on the wife's Mustang. The rest of the stuff that comes with it is just fluff, but I will enjoy all of it I'm sure. :oops: :D
Very true. I just prefer having full control.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Wanted 33
OBXBroncoGuy

May 01, 2021

Both of our vehicles have it, we like it, it is useful.
Wanted 33

Rank VI

May 01, 2021

I didn't think I would be either. Here is where is shines: On the interstate you run into congestion. In Southwest Florida it happens all the time on I75. With Adaptive Cruise Control I can set it at 74mph and if traffic slows down so does the vehicle (my wife's Lexus RX 350). It will even come to a complete stop, then go again when things start to move. Traffic picks up the pace? So does the vehicle. All the way back to 74mph. It's amazing, IMHO.
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

May 02, 2021

Very true. I just prefer having full control.

Yeah , all that ABS braking , rain sensing wipers , auto climate control , self deploying airbags etc sure is a PITA . The good old days of kicking your Bronco in the arse to go and yanking it's head to stop are gone .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."

Road trip!!!

May 02, 2021

A few weeks ago I did 2 trips(1,600 miles) in 5 days. Cruise control is a must have on trips, but it got old quickly with the traffic slowing down and speeding up all the time. After my trips, I changed my order from high to lux so I can have the adaptive cruise control.

The B&O sound system had nothing to do with that decision. YEAH RIGHT!!!! I couldn't see spending the extra money for the lux package just to have the B&O system. But.....after the trips, the adaptive cruise control justified the costs.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Wanted 33, Bronc96

Rank II

May 02, 2021

A few weeks ago I did 2 trips(1,600 miles) in 5 days. Cruise control is a must have on trips, but it got old quickly with the traffic slowing down and speeding up all the time. After my trips, I changed my order from high to lux so I can have the adaptive cruise control.

The B&O sound system had nothing to do with that decision. YEAH RIGHT!!!! I couldn't see spending the extra money for the lux package just to have the B&O system. But.....after the trips, the adaptive cruise control justified the costs.

I must admit the B&O system made my decision a little easier. :cool:
"I think donuts define ones copliness" - Luther "Suitcase" Simpson
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank VI

May 02, 2021

mrs @tlowell01 and I drive from PHX to the Bay Area in California multiple times a year so we can take our dog with us, and adaptive cruise control on the insanely narrow 2 lane per direction I5 corridor between LA and the 580 will be a god send. In the off chance the traffic isn’t stop and go, there is no way you can expect a speed setting on regular cruise control to work longer than a couple miles!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
SlashRacer