FedX Ford package

BroncBear
Aug 19, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 19, 2021

Got my FedX package from Ford today. Another Hang in There note. Did anyone else get one?
One of the pix has the item next to my EDC bag!
Would have preferred an email with production date! I switched to a soft top w/prep kit last Friday. Come on Ford!! Get with the program!!!

Attachments

Ditchrunner, Rgwinn
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 20, 2021

Got my FedX package from Ford today. Another Hang in There note. Did anyone else get one?
Would have preferred an email with production date! I switched to a soft top w/prep kit last Friday. Come on Ford!! Get with the program!!!
Congrats! Quite a few have gotten their hammock.
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/check-your-fedex-accounts-incoming-swag.5931/
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, TXBronco

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2021

Should have mine Monday.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 20, 2021

What's the 10 pounder ? Tow rope.

Rank V

Aug 20, 2021

I switched July 7 when Ford first said dealer prep was added. I got nothing. I guess I'm on the really bad list somewhere since my order was converted from reservation in the first week of February.

Yikes it's not looking good for me.

Rank V

Aug 20, 2021

Same hear no Vin or date , got the poster & hang in there hammock. Wonder what the 10lb package is. Dealer said he gets info for 3 month blocks.

Rank 0

Aug 20, 2021

Just got notified of build date 9/27/21. And VIN. Apparently they have the hardtop issue solved. H
KennyMac

Rank III

Aug 20, 2021

Just got notified of build date 9/27/21. And VIN. Apparently they have the hardtop issue solved. H
What did you order? Details!!! and exciting! there's still hope!

Rank 0

Aug 20, 2021

What did you order? Details!!! and exciting! there's still hope!
I did order a 4 door First Edition, reservation number was 6743. Stuck with the Hard top as I was told I wouldn't be able to add the hard top later but could add the soft top which has been taken away from the original order and Some Ford Pass points supposedly given.
KennyMac

Rank V

Aug 20, 2021

The earlier communication said that ALL FEs would be built as MY21 and that includes hardtops for those. Then the hardtop replacement priority starts with replacing delivered units, then the parked units by October. Production of MY21 has been reported to end somewhere between December 12th and December 31st.
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2

Rank V

Aug 21, 2021

The earlier communication said that ALL FEs would be built as MY21 and that includes hardtops for those. Then the hardtop replacement priority starts with replacing delivered units, then the parked units by October. Production of MY21 has been reported to end somewhere between December 12th and December 31st.
Can a MY21 be built in 2022 and still be classified as a '21? What are the stipulations? What if it starts production in Nov 21, but sits somewhere waiting on a roof until Nov 22, is it still technically a 21 model? Even if the customer doesn't take delivery until 2023? I hope it doesn't get that radical, but who knows?
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow

Rank V

Aug 21, 2021

I haven’t received any cool swag from Ford. :(
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

Can a MY21 be built in 2022 and still be classified as a '21? What are the stipulations? What if it starts production in Nov 21, but sits somewhere waiting on a roof until Nov 22, is it still technically a 21 model? Even if the customer doesn't take delivery until 2023? I hope it doesn't get that radical, but who knows?
2021 is the Conception date...2022 is the Born-on date. Of course, there are a few aborted dates to remember.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Deano Bronc, KennyMac