Excited to drive one

Arniej
Jun 28, 2021

Rank IV

Jun 28, 2021

Finally at Off-Roadeo. Excited to soon drive one!!!

BA151041-97A2-4660-A577-23122606AD4C.jpeg
Gpscharron, Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2021

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Jun 28, 2021

Finally at Off-Roadeo. Excited to soon drive one!!!

View attachment 14955
Yahoo! Very pleased for you that you are about to get to drive one. Let us know your impressions after your drive. Photos too, if you are able to find the time...
Laura, TK1215

Rank IV

Jun 28, 2021

Cool experience so far. Got to drive a little. Still on the learning portion of the program. I’m a big guy. Fit in there nice. I’m even more excited now. More pics soon.
Laura, TK1215

Rank IV

Jun 29, 2021

Highly recommend going out to an Off-Roadeo event if ya can. The facility they built out here in Texas is top notch. After the first day all I can say is wow. I really loved the Bronco. I drove a 4 door Big Bend on the course with the 2.3. No highway driving so no telling how that engine will do but it was great on the course.
The hero switches are sensational, prolly my favorite thing. It’s comfortable and the AC is pretty damn good lol. It’s summer in Texas and it was cold. It’s got room all over. It’s just freaking nice. Gonna try to grab a 2 door tomorrow and see how it’s different on the course.

I’m a new guy to all the off road stuff so it was pretty informational for me and a whole lot of fun.
The Broncos there were all pre production ones but so awesome to see so many. Tons of 2 doors and 4 doors and most of the colors. Saw some soft tops also and some accessories on them. There were some 2 doors with the Bestop soft top that looked pretty bad ass.
I know we are all frustrated not to have them yet but they are soooo worth the wait. We go back tomorrow for another course.

Attachments

Gpscharron, Laura

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jun 29, 2021

Glad you had a great time. Can't wait for day 2!
Laura, TK1215

Rank IV

Jun 30, 2021

Day 2 was even better. Oh man. This thing is a beast. Loved loved it. Can’t wait to have my own. I’ll say it again if you are new to this or even if you’re a seasoned pro, I would make an effort to go to this. Going to Moab next.

Attachments

Wamland, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Jun 30, 2021

Very Nice! Can’t wait to get out there, and one day it will be mine! Oh yes, it will be mine!
Laura

Rank V

Jun 30, 2021

Looking forward to driving one today and tomorrow at Austin! Thanks for the tips and feedback everyone. Happy to hear that you guys had a wonderful time!
2021 Bronco - Badlands - 4 door - 2.7 - Upgraded Rims/MT tires - V.B.
cjduncan, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jun 30, 2021

Nice. What were the hours each day?
TK1215

Rank III

Jun 30, 2021

Wish there was still a northeast option. Was pretty bummed after Vermont was canceled. Have fun guys.
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jun 30, 2021

Wish there was still a northeast option. Was pretty bummed after Vermont was canceled. Have fun guys.
Should be an alternate site in the NE opening in the fall. Allegedly
Wamland

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 30, 2021

Day 2 was even better. Oh man. This thing is a beast. Loved loved it. Can’t wait to have my own. I’ll say it again if you are new to this or even if you’re a seasoned pro, I would make an effort to go to this. Going to Moab next.
Did you look into how much it will cost to do the second one? I know Ford pays for the first one, but I haven't seen a pricing structure to do another one.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215

Rank IV

Jun 30, 2021

Did you look into how much it will cost to do the second one? I know Ford pays for the first one, but I haven't seen a pricing structure to do another one.
I did not ask about this unfortunately. It will however be doable fairly soon. I was told other tidbits however. The Texas location signed a 3.5 year lease there so they are planning to be there awhile. It was actually pretty cool they leased this land from a rancher and built the whole thing. It’s something else really, first class all around.

The head guys for Moab and Vegas were there and those 2 locations are about ready. They were actually loading cars from Texas to go to Vegas while we were there. The NE location in New Hampshire is seasonal of course and they are trying to open it this year.

I always thought this would be a car
Launch thing that would go away. Looks like these are here to stay if they stay busy. It’s really is amazing what they’ve done.
Also learned that 2 interns came up with the idea. Kudos to them.
Wamland, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jun 30, 2021

Nice. What were the hours each day?
First day we got there at 1:30 and left around 7:30. The trail ride that day was prolly 2 hours. Rest of the time was intros and some training and dinner.
Second day got there at 8. Straight to the cars for about 3.5 hours.
Deano Bronc, SupermanFalcon

Rank IV

Jun 30, 2021

First day we got there at 1:30 and left around 7:30. The trail ride that day was prolly 2 hours. Rest of the time was intros and some training and dinner.
Second day got there at 8. Straight to the cars for about 3.5 hours.

Thanks for the heads up. Will be there in about two weeks. Luckily it's just little over an hour drive to get there for me.