Everglades Orders

BMcCJ
Mar 12, 2022

Rank 0

Mar 12, 2022

794BB51B-369D-41E8-8217-4AB3BD3CFD05.jpeg

Here’s a place to talk about Everglades orders.

Have you moved an order to Everglades?

What options did you spec? What color?

What’s been your ordering experience from reservation to now? Why did you choose Everglades?

Have you named your Bronco?

Post a photo of the build.
tlowell01, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2022

Gladesmen

Mar 12, 2022

I have changed my order to the Everglades first thing Wednesday, but I am waiting to change my signature util I get the confirmation email from ford. I received a phone call from my dealership yesterday saying they successfully input it into the system. So just want to make sure first. The only option I added was the Desert Tan, it comes pretty well loaded up for me. I will add the hitch later and I don’t need door bags to store my doors on board, I will never have the room to store them on board, that space is reserved for my 2 Danes. As for naming it I have to meet it first before I can name him/her.5F33BC63-8D95-4AC1-B78C-5BF3363D63FB.jpeg
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
tlowell01, GrNWildtrak

Gladesmen

Mar 12, 2022

View attachment 31286

What’s been your ordering experience from reservation to now? Why did you choose Everglades?

Welcome to the Nation by the way.
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
tlowell01, BMcCJ

Rank 0

Mar 12, 2022

C0AE36B4-8171-4417-901A-AC7BC6257130.jpeg

How I was able to get an Everglades in:

In July of 2020, I placed a $100 reservation for a Blue Outer Banks, identifying myneighborhood dealership in California.

In October 2020, we moved from California to New Hampshire. But I was never able to move my Outer Banks order to the new state. I was refunded the $100 by the dealership. That Blue Outer Banks was built and sold to someone in California a year later - December 2021.

In the fall of 2021, I was able to sign up for Bronco Off-Rodeo as a reservation holder. Me, my son, daughter-in-law and a friend. Gunstock, New Hampshire, we learned about the vehicles, features, sway bar disconnect and sone other off roading skills. My daughter-in-law immediately ordered a White Outer Banks. Yet to be scheduled, she’s moved on to a White 3-row Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Going back to my childhood, I grew up in south Florida and have fond memories of late night drives down Alligator Alley and roadside buttery garlic frog legs for dinner with my parents on the way to a sandy weekend in Sanibel. Heavy rains flooded roads. When I saw an Everglades model, I liked it! The combination of features, factory winch, roof rack, engineered snorkel, trailer hitch, higher air intakes, flares and graphics. (just no sway bar disconnect).

I worked for Ford Motor Co. from 1993-2007, and understand the permutations and complexities of unlimited ordering options. The wiring looms, bodies-in-white. I can only imagine that the Bronco production issues involve more orders for Badlands (sway bar disconnect) or the Lux Outer Banks. Enter the Everglades with fewer option choices and a way to move existing order holders away from more constrained options towards a loaded vehicle with less constrained commodities.

So I decided to attempt to order an Everglades. I walked Into my New Hampshire dealership before the Job1/Job2 two week freeze (Monday March 7, 2022) and placed an order (with the fleet sales expert) for a loaded Area 51 Badlands with every option. I realized It would not be immediately scheduled. Then I walked back in four days later (Friday March 11, 2022) and watched the screen as she changed the order to an Everglades, Eruption Green, Tube Doors, Slide out tailgate, Removable hoop steps, Floor liners without carpet, Storage bag - front row top & doors, Storage bag - second row, Towing. I talked to her and watched as she saved the order with a priority 10. Everglades and Towing show as possible commodity constraints, but I’m betting the company will prioritize this supply chain “relief valve” trim line.

please reply with your prediction of my actual delivery date.

My guess is September 1, 2022.
FISH HUNTER, tlowell01

Gladesmen

Mar 12, 2022

Ooh good guess. I was hoping just like the Eruption Green and HPR were pushed out so they could get those colors out in the wild, they will give priority to the Everglades. I am hoping to get a delivery around my birthday at the end of September.
BMcCJ

Rank 0

Mar 12, 2022

See the attached.pdf for the Everglades Equipment Group and Order Codes. My highlighting.

I’m not sure why I deleted carpet mats.

Everly.jpeg

Attachments

Jakob1972

Gladesmen

Mar 16, 2022

@BMcCJ I guess You and I are the only Folks here that opted for the Everglades. I just received my Order Change Confirmation Email this morning so it is more official now.

the first thing I am going to do is source a film that matches the Desert Tan and wrap the top. I saw a video that a guy DIY wrapped his top in white. It would be worth a try.
BMcCJ, Dimo302

Rank I

Mar 28, 2022

@BMcCJ I guess You and I are the only Folks here that opted for the Everglades. I just received my Order Change Confirmation Email this morning so it is more official now.

the first thing I am going to do is source a film that matches the Desert Tan and wrap the top. I saw a video that a guy DIY wrapped his top in white. It would be worth a try.
I have been trying to get my order switched to an Everglades, but have not heard anything back yet. I’m really hopeful, though. I think every feature on the Everglades is awesome (including the graphic that many other seem to not like for some reason). Congrats on getting your confirmation, I’m jealous!
Jakob1972

Rank II

Mar 29, 2022

View attachment 31286

I had originally ordered two black diamonds fro
Two dealerships for my daughter and I. I am
Keeping one of the black Diamond orders as is and today switched the other over to the Everglades . Waiting for confirmation from ford email to come through. Fingers crossed I get one of them this year
Jakob1972, Dimo302

Rank I

Apr 24, 2022

Greetings all

I reserved a Black Diamond 05/26/21 and converted to an order 02/11/2022. Really liked what the Everglades came with and price wise, I wasn't far off with the options I had selected for the BD. Converted to an Everglades 03/26/22. Didn't really need to add much, added engine block heater. I really would've liked to have the tow package but I figure I already don't stand much of a chance at getting my hands on one this year.

My reservation/order experience hasn't been great, my dealer initially placed my original BD order without any tie to my reservation. I figured it out fortunately after only couple of days and has since been updated.

Haven't had any updates beyond knowing my order was updated, dealer tight lipped about their allocations so no idea where I stand. But they claim there's a fair chance of getting one this year.
Screenshot_20220424-084838_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-084338_Brave.jpg
Jakob1972, Dimo302

Gladesmen

Apr 25, 2022

I think going EG give you a better chance than other colors.
jarsipps

Rank I

Apr 28, 2022

I wonder when we'll start seeing production dates going out for Everglades builds. Haven't run across anyone yet with a date. Basically, trying to get a better idea of when I'll be disappointed.
FISH HUNTER

Rank II

Apr 28, 2022

I wonder when we'll start seeing production dates going out for Everglades builds. Haven't run across anyone yet with a date. Basically, trying to get a better idea of when I'll be disappointed.
Fingers crossed for those of us with Everglades trims get selected for builds
jarsipps

Life is a Highway

Apr 28, 2022

Fingers crossed for those of us with Everglades trims get selected for builds
As long as you don’t have the Desert Sand or whatever it’s called. A no go until August
jarsipps, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Apr 28, 2022

As long as you don’t have the Desert Sand or whatever it’s called. A no go until August
Went with Green
TK1215, jarsipps

Rank I

Apr 28, 2022

At this point, August sounds amazing compared to some poor folks...I went with EG as well. Dealer is quoting a August/September timeline. But I can't get a feel from my dealer on their order numbers /allocations but they've shot fairly straight on other stuff. So, here's hoping. One frustrating facet is the fact that we ordered a PHEV Escape for my wife a couple of weeks ago and within a few days, she had a build date lol.

It's not really a hobby until you join a forum, right? Guess I have a "waiting for a Bronco and speculating" hobby rn.

Cheers to those too stubborn or optimistic
Darrel, Dimo302

Life is a Highway

Apr 28, 2022

At this point, August sounds amazing compared to some poor folks...I went with EG as well. Dealer is quoting a August/September timeline. But I can't get a feel from my dealer on their order numbers /allocations but they've shot fairly straight on other stuff. So, here's hoping. One frustrating facet is the fact that we ordered a PHEV Escape for my wife a couple of weeks ago and within a few days, she had a build date lol.

It's not really a hobby until you join a forum, right? Guess I have a "waiting for a Bronco and speculating" hobby rn.

Cheers to those too stubborn or optimistic
I have pretty good communication with my dealership Sales Manager and she had told me numerous times that Ford doesn’t give them any solid numbers on allocations. They can’t because there are so many constraints and supply issues. And that is for all models. Previously they would get their allocations and they were pretty reliable. But that is a thing of the past.
FISH HUNTER

Gladesmen

Apr 28, 2022

I have seen at least two Everglades that got production dates (in May I think) both EG. I have to wait till at least 8/14 for my Desert Sand build. If I get picked up as an early DS build.

Rank V

Apr 28, 2022

Have a Everglades Desert Sand: Build date moved from 5/9 to 5/16 a few days ago.
Is there a delay on the Desert Sand color?
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Apr 28, 2022

Have a Everglades Desert Sand: Build date moved from 5/9 to 5/16 a few days ago.
Is there a delay on the Desert Sand color?
Yes it had been reported that the desert sand color won’t start production until mid August
BadlandsHotPepper22