Everglades For Sale (Soon) in CA

ogryry
Aug 07, 2022

Rank 0

Aug 07, 2022

Hi All,

I ordered an Everglades in the exclusive desert sand color mostly as a speculative purchase and I just got the VIN number and scheduled build date. I was going to use it for a while but my Rivian will be here sooner than I thought so I will sell it brand new.

Yes, I know the build date can, and probably will change, but I figured it'd be a good to time to put it out there....

I'm In CA but can help with shipping if needed.

Ryan
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 07, 2022

Rank V

Aug 07, 2022

And in the mean time people who really want a Bronco have been waiting as long as 2 + years and still don't have theirs. FYI you won't find many friends on here or other Bronco forums. I not trying to be rude just telling ya how it is.
EvlNvrDys, IL21Bronco

Rank V

Aug 07, 2022

If you'll be asking over MSRP + tax & license, you're kind of just rubbing salt in open wounds here. We can go to any dealer for that. Craigslist would be a better option for you than these forums.

If you're offering to sell it for your cost only, good on ya.
EvlNvrDys, IL21Bronco

Rank 0

Aug 07, 2022

And in the mean time people who really want a Bronco have been waiting as long as 2 + years and still don't have theirs. FYI you won't find many friends on here or other Bronco forums. I not trying to be rude just telling ya how it is.
I'm quite certain I'm not the reason you don't have your Bronco yet.

Rank 0

Aug 07, 2022

If you'll be asking over MSRP + tax & license, you're kind of just rubbing salt in open wounds here. We can go to any dealer for that. Craigslist would be a better option for you than these forums.

If you're offering to sell it for your cost only, good on ya.
Yeah, it kind of sucks but it is what it is. I did intend on using the car for a year or two and then selling but my buddy got one and I had it for a few days and decided it's not for me. The MPGs are a big thing. Im clueless as to how it can be so bad in the year 2022 with a turbo 4 cylinder! Ford needs to get with some German engineers on that one....

I won't be looking for $20k over but I certainly won't be losing any money on the deal. I'm sure somebody that really wants it, and wants it NOW will come around.

Rank V

Aug 08, 2022

If the OP wants to offer it for sale here, cool. Its also a new trim and color so that alone merits at least a modest premium. If someone wants to buy it here vs OP giving it back to a dealership who will charge 10 times as much...I say lets support this member.

Im in California. Interested but not a buyer. Very happy with our BL MT. But hope you find a buyer soon. Pics will help. Post some when able. I'm in the desert so sand color sounds nice. Good luck!!

Ps-if you think 2.3 mpg is bad try it on 37s with lift and aftermarket steps/bumpers/winch. My worst mpg was basically 165 miles per full gas tank but that's on an uphill grade. Still bad lol. Around town its more like 220 miles per tank. I fill once per month so it works but ya...mpg is funny topic. Bronco would get much better mpg with a V8.
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992

Gladesmen

Aug 08, 2022

Hi All,

I ordered an Everglades in the exclusive desert sand color mostly as a speculative purchase and I just got the VIN number and scheduled build date. I was going to use it for a while but my Rivian will be here sooner than I thought so I will sell it brand new.

Yes, I know the build date can, and probably will change, but I figured it'd be a good to time to put it out there....

I'm In CA but can help with shipping if needed.

Ryan

Sorry you are not going to keep it but I understand. What is your Build week I am a DS Everglades and have a build of 8/29/22.

About German engineers getting better gas mileage out of a Bronco does aerodynamics and weight not apply to them? It is a brick that weighs 4868lbs.
But it does surprise me that it will get the same MPGs as our 2009 Chevy suburban. Crazy.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 08, 2022

Yeah, it kind of sucks but it is what it is. I did intend on using the car for a year or two and then selling but my buddy got one and I had it for a few days and decided it's not for me. The MPGs are a big thing. Im clueless as to how it can be so bad in the year 2022 with a turbo 4 cylinder! Ford needs to get with some German engineers on that one....

I won't be looking for $20k over but I certainly won't be losing any money on the deal. I'm sure somebody that really wants it, and wants it NOW will come around.
I average 24.4 mpg in my '21 Black Diamond 4 Dr. For a 5k lb truck I think that is pretty damned good.
A new G-Wagen supposedly gets 17/19 mpg. Real world reports say those numbers are optimistic.
You don't have the Bronco in your possession yet, correct? I thought I remember reading something a year or so ago that gave dealers carte blanche with an order if the reservation holder did not intend to keep the vehicle for personal property. Some dealers have had customers sign an agreement that any sale in first 2 years has to go back to them.
There can't be that many Everglades in your color going to California. You might want to play possum before your dealer figures out what you are up to and decides to keep your imagined profit for themselves.
Tits.
Jakob1972, 14U

Rank V

Aug 08, 2022

I'm quite certain I'm not the reason you don't have your Bronco yet.

Oh you're definitely part of the reason, as are all the people who've ordered one for speculative purposes. You admitted you made the order as a speculative market purchase, that makes you part of a minority of people who did that. Those go on the open market where dollars dictate the equation.

Anyone doing that IS potentially keeping Broncos from The vast number of people who ordered them for the PERSONAL USE. If you're offering to sell it here to folks for the MSRP then great, but make make no mistake you are part of the reason.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Aug 08, 2022

You could always talk to your dealer and say "Hey I found a buyer for the Bronco, can they get the same deal you offered me?"

But it "almost" seems as though you already have a few $$ in your mind. I could be wrong. Or not :unsure:
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
bronco11, MarkPS

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 08, 2022

Concerned about MPG (gas cost) but has a $70k Rivian on order. :unsure:
TitsLaRue, Dimo302

Rank V

Aug 08, 2022

Concerned about MPG (gas cost) but has a $70k (ugly ass front end design) Rivian on order. :unsure:

Fixed your post a bit. I like the side, and rear views of the Rivian, but that front end is something out of a trashcan at Studebaker headquarters. Sorry, it's just a butt ugly design with no connection to the rest of the aesthetics in my opinion
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
EvlNvrDys