Event transportation

Rgwinn
Jul 28, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2021

Does Bronco Off-Roadeo provide transportation to and from the event?
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2021

Does Bronco Off-Roadeo provide transportation to and from the event?
To and from the partner hotel. Yes. Anywhere else you'll be hitchhiking.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
LR48, the poacher

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2021

Good thing I have sexy legs.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
TorgSurv, Tr3B3ll247

Rank VI

Aug 09, 2021

Just got an email back from program HQ, they said there is no transportation provided. :rolleyes:

Rank VI

Aug 09, 2021

Just got an email back from program HQ, they said there is no transportation provided. :rolleyes:
Hmm interesting. I heard there was a shuttle to and from but maybe that's only Austin?
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Aug 09, 2021

Good thing I have sexy legs.
Lol

Rank 0

Aug 15, 2021

Oh bummer - that was the reason we booked the Red Rock hotel - I guess it’s still the closest hotel to the venue, right?
Bike007b, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2021

Oh bummer - that was the reason we booked the Red Rock hotel - I guess it’s still the closest hotel to the venue, right?
It is, about 15 minutes more to the main hotel zone on the strip. If you want a bargain you can get rooms for less than $100 night.
I will know more after Monday. My brother and I will be taking plenty of photos.
KennyMac, DRWright

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2021

F2FF6A6F-92C0-4FBB-85D7-8454917C5ECD.jpeg
achavez, KennyMac

Rank 0

Aug 15, 2021

It is, about 15 minutes more to the main hotel zone on the strip. If you want a bargain you can get rooms for less than $100 night.
I will know more after Monday. My brother and I will be taking plenty of photos.
We are driving in on Monday for the Tuesday Off-Roadeo. Hope to swing by the venue Monday afternoon for a look-see.
Keep us posted.
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2021

Red rock is nice. Southtown or Silverton wouldn’t be much further. But red rock is the nicest.

Rank VI

Aug 16, 2021

BBBAFFBC-3949-48D0-AB46-113EDD9CB793.jpeg
So. Your going to need to rent a car. Or car pool with others. Don’t think Uber will take you up the last mile
Barearav, Laura

Rank 0

Aug 17, 2021

View attachment 16945
So. Your going to need to rent a car. Or car pool with others. Don’t think Uber will take you up the last mile
Hope my Tesla Model Y makes it up the dirt road - lol
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2021

Here is a video that shows you what the road is like to the Gates, (this would also be a good side trip)
@ the 1:28 mark you can see the gate for Off-Roadeo, it is a little further past the gates to the parking area where you get the shuttle.
81C5D70A-7639-4D29-B63F-53A8ACF30F4F.jpeg
Video;

Rank IV

Nov 15, 2021

So has anyone actually tried taking an Uber there from a hotel on the Strip? I really dont want to rent a car if I dont have to. I will be at the Vegas off-rodeo Friday December 3rd but I am staying on the strip for a conference the week before.

Bob Randall

Rank III

Nov 16, 2021

We took an Uber from the flamingo to the Off-Roadeo. No problem….getting an Uber back to the strip was a problem. Thankfully some awesome people that were wheeling with us gave us a ride back to our hotel
Parrish, Laura

Rank III

Nov 16, 2021

So has anyone actually tried taking an Uber there from a hotel on the Strip? I really dont want to rent a car if I dont have to. I will be at the Vegas off-rodeo Friday December 3rd but I am staying on the strip for a conference the week before.

Bob Randall
If you end up having any trouble, I just booked for December 3rd and will be driving in from San Diego...staying at Red Rocks, though, but would be happy to give you a lift from there.
BobVaughan, Laura

Rank III

Nov 19, 2021

Does anybody need a ride on Friday Nov 26th? (That is the day after thanksgiving). I was part of the first day run at Bronco Rodeo Nevada and will be going back to take my son and use my second reservation. I can fit 3 in the back of my Big Blue Bronco! Or if no takers I'll prob take the 2 door!
Rgwinn, Laura

Rank 0

Nov 23, 2021

If you stay at Red Rocks you can rent a car from the hotel. Its actually a really pretty morning drive out to the location.
Rgwinn, Laura

Rank III

Nov 23, 2021

If you go through RedRock it’s a million dollar view! I was just offering if anybody was having a hard time renting a car.
Rgwinn