Engine Block Heater

TBoneBronc
Nov 24, 2021

Rank IV

Nov 24, 2021

Has anyone received their Bronco with the Engine Block Heater or seen one installed? I am thinking to add one in case I get up to the northern climes. I actually had it on my build, but then removed it when I saw the picture in the Build & Price. Does it actually look like this? I don't want something chunky sticking out of the bumper. Is it actually just under the hood somewhere? I had one on my Focus SVT way back when and it was just a cord tucked under the hood near the grill. Thanks for any assistance. I see that my Dealer submitted my order yesterday, so the clock is ticking (finally!)
Bronco B&P Engine Block Heater.png
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 24, 2021

I had one on my order and its "supposed " to be delivered today or friday. If noone else has one, ill post a pic as soon as a get it. Im curious now also. May have to move it if i can
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Mcinfantry, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Nov 24, 2021

I am pretty sure that is a generic picture. The Bronco's set up (suspension, tow hook, and grill/bumper) doesn't look like that. Hopefully it's like my F350 and tucks away via clip when not in use.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Nov 24, 2021

I had one on my order and its "supposed " to be delivered today or friday. If noone else has one, ill post a pic as soon as a get it. Im curious now also. May have to move it if i can
I ordered one with the heater
No build date
I live in Louisiana and don’t need it
But I like to travel and won’t die in this state if I can help it
Slownstddy

Formerly True

Nov 24, 2021

I ordered one but won't see it till February.
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 24, 2021

Has anyone received their Bronco with the Engine Block Heater or seen one installed? I am thinking to add one in case I get up to the northern climes. I actually had it on my build, but then removed it when I saw the picture in the Build & Price. Does it actually look like this? I don't want something chunky sticking out of the bumper. Is it actually just under the hood somewhere? I had one on my Focus SVT way back when and it was just a cord tucked under the hood near the grill. Thanks for any assistance. I see that my Dealer submitted my order yesterday, so the clock is ticking (finally!)
View attachment 22484
Glad the clock is ticking for you, TBone! Image credit. Pictures from the rest of you are welcome, too, once you get yours.

Engine-block-heater-plug.jpg
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
1Five1 Garage, Jalgieri

Rank IV

Nov 24, 2021

Glad the clock is ticking for you, TBone! Image credit. Pictures from the rest of you are welcome, too, once you get yours.

View attachment 22498
That looks like a winner! I was thinking the B&P photo was a stock F-Series photo, but it kind of threw me for a minute there. Thanks for the pic!
UPDATE: I just added it to my order today :-)
1Five1 Garage, TEEDEE