Referral for a Reno area installer for a Wireless Phone Charging Kit?

dvick107
Feb 28, 2024

Rank 0

Feb 28, 2024

Hi all -

I have a 2023 Raptor that I'd like to have a Boost Auto Parts Ford Bronco Wireless iPhone Charging Kit installed. I have the kit, looking for a referral to have it installed in the Reno area. Anyone know of a place? Thank you.

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2024

Hi all -

I have a 2023 Raptor that I'd like to have a Boost Auto Parts Ford Bronco Wireless iPhone Charging Kit installed. I have the kit, looking for a referral to have it installed in the Reno area. Anyone know of a place? Thank you.

If you are of the handy type I would bet you could handle the installation of this. I have found that everything on these Broncos is pretty easy to install.

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2024

I just watched the vide and it shouldn’t be to difficult. You should take a look at IAG or Mabett to see if they have one. I would be willing to bet that if they do it will be an even easier installation. I just put a power put on my dash from IAG and it was not to difficult to install. Good luck

Rank V

Feb 28, 2024

I saw a video recently of the installation of a plug and play wireless charger. Seemed simple enough. It replaces the tray in your center console. Can’t remember the source. It is on YouTube.
"There's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a Bronco" - John Bronco

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2024

IAG does have one slightly more involved as you unscrew the shift knob, but the wiring installation is way easier. There is zero splicing of wires