East Tennessee Anyone??

monica_mcgee
Apr 07, 2021

Rank V

Apr 07, 2021

My family and I are relocating from Texas to Knoxville and I'll be teaching at Maryville High School! I just signed my contract!! We are pumped and hope to connect with good ol' East Tennessee people.
BroncoTerry, RonM0710
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 07, 2021

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 07, 2021

Not from Tennessee but,
“Welcome to the Nation.”
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
monica_mcgee

Rank V

Apr 07, 2021

Windrock is calling :)
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
Metal-tech 4x4, monica_mcgee

Life is a Highway

Apr 07, 2021

My family and I are relocating from Texas to Knoxville and I'll be teaching at Maryville High School! I just signed my contract!! We are pumped and hope to connect with good ol' East Tennessee people.
Congrats,
monica_mcgee

Rank VI

Apr 08, 2021

Welcome to East TN. Make sure you make it to BRONCO SUPER CELEBRATION (EAST) in Townsend. Only about 17 miles from Maryville. Admission is free for walk ins. If you have a Bronco there is a registration fee if you want to go that route. It is April 21-24 if you are going to be here by then.

My wife and I live about half way between in Knoxville & Chattanooga near Watts Bar Lake. (Spring City).

What Bronco do you have, or have ordered? We ordered the Area 51; 2.3L; 4 Door; BLACK DIAMOND.
2021 4-door; Adv. 4x4; 2.3L; 10spd Auto; Area 51; Black Diamond; Mid pkg; door bags.
nic

Rank V

Apr 08, 2021

Welcome to East TN. Make sure you make it to BRONCO SUPER CELEBRATION (EAST) in Townsend. Only about 17 miles from Maryville. Admission is free for walk ins. If you have a Bronco there is a registration fee if you want to go that route. It is April 21-24 if you are going to be here by then.

My wife and I live about half way between in Knoxville & Chattanooga near Watts Bar Lake. (Spring City).

What Bronco do you have, or have ordered? We ordered the Area 51; 2.3L; 4 Door; BLACK DIAMOND.

Awesome!! We move in June/July time frame so we won't make it this year, but can't wait for next!! We ordered a Big Bend-nothing too fancy but we are hoping it'll be a great starter for us!! We have 2 small boys (3 and 5) so we are looking forward to building Bronco memories in East Tennessee!!
jimFish, SlashRacer

Rank V

Apr 08, 2021

Congrats,

Thank you!!

Rank V

Apr 08, 2021

Absolutely!!

Rank 0

Jun 30, 2021

I’m in Cleveland… about 1.5 hours from there
monica_mcgee

Rank III

Jul 12, 2021

Welcome from Oregon… but I get to TN for off-road events now and then myself and love going there!

Awesome!! We move in June/July time frame so we won't make it this year, but can't wait for next!! We ordered a Big Bend-nothing too fancy but we are hoping it'll be a great starter for us!! We have 2 small boys (3 and 5) so we are looking forward to building Bronco memories in East Tennessee!!

Sounds like the perfect truck and those boys are going to love that thing with the top off. My 3 boys grew up in my FJ40 Landcrusier with the top off and these days they just love getting on the trail and talk about the days wheeling with dad when little guys. (Now 16,18 and 20)

Outstanding park! Tag this as a place get to with your new Bronco.
www.Metaltech4x4.com 21yrs of building high performance off road parts right here in the USA. Its Bronco time!

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Jul 12, 2021

As mentioned above supercel east is so close to you, dont miss going! Check out Robs Offroad there in Marysville. Good Bronco guy that would be willing to help with most anything.

All the best with the move!

L.R.

Rank 0

Sep 03, 2021

Bringing this back up! Knoxville resident, currently a Wrangler JL owner, soon to be Badsquatch owner as of early-mid October!