Earning Degree in Off-Road Bronco Driving

Soupcook
Apr 03, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

I just finished another Bronco off-road video...this one in a FE in Moab. I have never been trained so thoroughly (albeit virtually) on any vehicle in my life. I have a good understanding of how to safely drive off-road without a serious mishap. But, I also never learned the limits and full capability of my vehicles (mostly because I am not a risk taker with my daily driver). I have been exposed to so much education via videos and reviews and debate on Bronco Nation that I could teach about the Bronco and drive it with greater confidence than any other new vehicle I have ever purchased. I can't express my appreciation enough for this platform and setting me up for a great experience with the OBX I ordered.

Is there a diploma or is the BN badge good enough?
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Deano Bronc, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 03, 2021
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 03, 2021

I just finished another Bronco off-road video...this one in a FE in Moab. I have never been trained so thoroughly (albeit virtually) on any vehicle in my life. I have a good understanding of how to safely drive off-road without a serious mishap. But, I also never learned the limits and full capability of my vehicles (mostly because I am not a risk taker with my daily driver). I have been exposed to so much education via videos and reviews and debate on Bronco Nation that I could teach about the Bronco and drive it with greater confidence than any other new vehicle I have ever purchased. I can't express my appreciation enough for this platform and setting me up for a great experience with the OBX I ordered.

Is there a diploma or is the BN badge good enough?
There’s a really nice badge for your Vehicle in the shop. Just got mine in the mail a few days ago. Think that’s good enough
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

No Ragerts

Apr 03, 2021

Watching videos, reading and conversation with knowledgeable folks is all a great start but the real education comes when you have the first hand experiences where you can apply what you learned in real life situations. You gotta just get out there & do it!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

Be sure to take advantage of the Off-Roadeo experience when available. My guess is there will be a diploma or some other form of validation!
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
Bronc96, Steve777468

Life is a Highway

Apr 03, 2021

Watching videos, reading and conversation with knowledgeable folks is all a great start but the real education comes when you have the first hand experiences where you can apply what you learned in real life situations. You gotta just get out there & do it!
Key’s please
Bronc96, Sdakotabronco

Life is a Highway

Apr 03, 2021

Be sure to take advantage of the Off-Roadeo experience when available. My guess is there will be a diploma or some other form of validation!
I am hoping for a participation trophy
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank V

Apr 03, 2021

All the dents and trail pin striping tells the story.
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Life is a Highway

Apr 03, 2021

All the dents and trail pin striping tells the story.
Custom pin striping
Bronc96, Steve777468

Rank V

Apr 03, 2021

I am a hands on kinda guy, but nothing comes as close as a good video.

Watching the videos you can see the adrenaline rush generated by overcoming mother nature putting man and machine in places
thought to be inaccessible.

That being said make no mistake, accidents do happen when you cheat death in unknown situations.
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

A diploma! I'm in...when I have a Bronco.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
TK1215