Dreading Delivery Tomorrow-Dealer Prep : (

R_R8T3D
Sep 17, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 17, 2021

So the year and a few months I’ve been waiting may come to a close tomorrow. I caved from my 2 door Wildtrak to get a 4 door OBX. However the dealer called me late yesterday and we agreed to pick it up tomorow (Raining all day today). I called the sales guy first thing this morning and had to leave a voicemail to say “dont mount the front plate“ but I got an email from them late today that it may have been done when the tech did the PDI Yesterday when it arrived. I feel sick that the dealer may have just put two unwanted holes in the vehicle I’ve waited since July 13th 2020 for. So now the joy will most likely be frustrating to say the least. Just had to vent.
Jakob1972, TEEDEE
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2021

Rank IV

Sep 17, 2021

Sorry dude but you gotta be kidding me.
2 door OBX, 2.3, tow package, aux switches, A51, July 13 2020 Reservation date.
oldgoat, 6GENBRONCOFAN

No Ragerts

Sep 17, 2021

That sucks! I actually have the statement “Do not install front license plate hardware on vehicle - leave in trunk” on my sales order. If the dealer still F’s it up they will be replacing the bumper.

@R_R8T3D - I know you are bummed but, there is a quick inexpensive solution here —> https://bumperplugs.com/shop-by-make/bumperplugs-for-ford
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
SquatchOrBust, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Sep 17, 2021

That sucks! I actually have the statement “Do not install front license plate hardware on vehicle - leave in trunk” on my sales order. If the dealer still F’s it up they will be replacing the bumper.

@R_R8T3D - I know you are bummed but, there is a quick inexpensive solution here —> https://bumperplugs.com/shop-by-make/bumperplugs-for-ford

Thanks for the link.

Rank 0

Sep 17, 2021

IDIOTS!!! As you can see they have been using it for advertising.

1631901316244.png
KennyMac, Katwithcosmos

Rank V

Sep 17, 2021

I hate all the dealer crap they put on. We pealed the sticker off the Bronco and Bronco Sport while they were at the dealer still. A sales person asked why we are taking it off. I told them because they didn't sign the advertisement contract with me...
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Bronco_Girl, Ditchrunner

Rank V

Sep 17, 2021

View attachment 18434

get a couple black headed screws to put in there. it will be better then the plate. :love: = Bronco :mad: = plate
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
TEEDEE

Rank III

Sep 17, 2021

I mean, you're still picking up a Bronco tomorrow. I got pushed to next year last month. Just some perspective.
the poacher, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 17, 2021

God bless Arizona and its wisdom to not require a front license plate!

Enjoy your new ride! Sometime in '22 I'll get to enjoy mine.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc, SquatchOrBust
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 17, 2021

View attachment 18434

you’re just down the road from me! Well, Fairfax area. I’ve told Sheehy Ford NOT to install, but I’m expecting them to since they wont answer my emails about the accessories order I placed..

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 17, 2021

You don't understand, its not your Bronco, it belongs to the dealer, they will do whatever they please. Mechanics that are jealous they can't afford one will do the opposite of what you want, take your car out and beat the snot out of it.
I can see the Chevy dealer from where I work, what they do with camaros before the customer gets them is criminal.
Bronco_Girl

Rank II

Sep 18, 2021

View attachment 18434
That sux. You should refuse delivery so someone more grateful than you can buy it.
Cool color tho
MANDO6, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Sep 18, 2021

That sux. You should refuse delivery so someone more grateful than you can buy it.
Cool color tho

I don’t think that word means what you think it does.

Grateful- “feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful”

so I should be happy the deal put to unwanted holes in my Bronco. I guess the could have just sold it out from under me or added more holes I guess. Thanks.
Deano Bronc

Rank III

Sep 18, 2021

I mean, you're still picking up a Bronco tomorrow. I got pushed to next year last month. Just some perspective.
What did you order that they pushed you to next year?
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 18, 2021

A 2 door will, most hard tops, a bronco
KennyMac, MANDO6

Rank V

Sep 18, 2021

a real BRONCO 2 doors / no more doors;)
KennyMac