DOOR REMOVALE

wmneill
Aug 20, 2020

Rank V

Aug 20, 2020

Has anyone gotten any close up pics of the areas where the doors mount and any pics or vids of how to remove and put back on?
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2020

6 minutes in
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
BuzzyBud, lowmpg

Rank V

Aug 20, 2020

6 minutes in
thanks man!!
DRWright

Rank V

Aug 20, 2020

interesting i wonder if thats the final or still a pre production? but with these things that is the million dollar question isn't it :LOL:
BuzzyBud, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2020

interesting i wonder if thats the final or still a pre production? but with these things that is the million dollar question isn't it :LOL:
The final version will be probably be pretty close to it but will most likely be modified from that early model unit.
BuzzyBud, wmneill

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 20, 2020

Only thing I'm worried about is banging the front edge of the door on the inner fender. I'm wondering if that black area is some sort of rubberized coating to prevent this.
tracythemighty, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 21, 2020

Only thing I'm worried about is banging the front edge of the door on the inner fender. I'm wondering if that black area is some sort of rubberized coating to prevent this.
Yeah well if it does happen then it game on from there first dent hurts the worst after that they become badges of honor
Deano Bronc, Big Mike

Rank IV

Aug 21, 2020

Enjoyed that thanks, I've been waiting for a WildTrak and a video of the doors going on/off along with the roof.
BuzzyBud, DRWright

Rank VI

Aug 21, 2020

That was great to see the doors and roof going on the Bronc. I am not sure that I have seen anything showing the roof application yet?

Rank V

Aug 21, 2020

6 minutes in
I'm driving this sucker off the show room floor with the doors off
wmneill, Fstfrd00

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 21, 2020

I'm sure there are people who will remove their doors and never put them on again. Ford should have a door delete option.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
wmneill, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 23, 2020

I’m wondering how hard it will be to take the roof rack off to remove the rear hard top?
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 24, 2020

I’m wondering how hard it will be to take the roof rack off to remove the rear hard top?
I dont think my rear hard top will ever be off completely. I plan on driving and using my Bronco with no doors and no roof above the seats but will keep the roof rack and rear hard top on so if I go to the store I can at least put stuff in the back without blowing out.
wmneill, Fstfrd00

Rank VI

Aug 24, 2020

I dont think my rear hard top will ever be off completely. I plan on driving and using my Bronco with no doors and no roof above the seats but will keep the roof rack and rear hard top on so if I go to the store I can at least put stuff in the back without blowing out.
I think I might consider a roof rack now
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
wmneill