Do you really need the ford bronco?

Bronco wild Outdoors
Jul 01, 2021

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

Bronco Off-Rodeo is a must-do if you are buying a Bronco, Period! Where you have technique meeting technology you have Bronco Off-Rodeo. I learned a lot about off-roading as well as the customization of the up to 7 goat modes. When you pick a mode that best fits your current terrain you can also use the hero switches to fine-tune the Bronco's ability to handle that current terrain and make the off-roading adventure a lot more predictable. Are you planning just a day trip to the great outdoors? What should you bring with you? I didn't get this one correct, as you see when you are going off-road you have to be ready for that innocent day trip to turn into an overnight adventure if your day happens to go sideways. How to wheel? Well, that is covered in detail and I am better prepared to take my Badlands to the wild and have some fun. Bronco Off-Rodeo is a hit. Check out my attached video to get just a hint of what we did.

Duane Cotton
Bronco Wild Outdoors
Laura, Chaos
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 01, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 01, 2021

Bronco Off-Rodeo is a must-do if you are buying a Bronco, Period! Where you have technique meeting technology you have Bronco Off-Rodeo. I learned a lot about off-roading as well as the customization of the up to 7 goat modes. When you pick a mode that best fits your current terrain you can also use the hero switches to fine-tune the Bronco's ability to handle that current terrain and make the off-roading adventure a lot more predictable. Are you planning just a day trip to the great outdoors? What should you bring with you? I didn't get this one correct, as you see when you are going off-road you have to be ready for that innocent day trip to turn into an overnight adventure if your day happens to go sideways. How to wheel? Well, that is covered in detail and I am better prepared to take my Badlands to the wild and have some fun. Bronco Off-Rodeo is a hit. Check out my attached video to get just a hint of what we did.

Duane Cotton
Bronco Wild Outdoors
Thanks for posting the video! There was some areas you shot that I hadn't seen before.
It really does look like a great time. I can't wait to get the chance to get behind the wheel. Hoping to go to the Northeast location whenever that gets opened up.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

I drove a base SAS 2 dr the most. I did not have a chance to drive a vehicle with the disconnect much. None of the obstacles were bad, but a few would have been much much easier or smoother with the disconnect.
The 'race' track was the most fun.... I am not a big crawler, I like speed and drifting into corners. The hero buttons are pretty nice, well thought out and easy to use.
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES