Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 7, 2021
Texas, USA
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Patterson
I'm super excited but have a very late reservation so trying to not get my hopes up on getting one this year.
I'd check with Hella Bad Broncos in Lakeway to see if they already have a group. They specialize in 66-77 broncos and have done some amazing work on them and will also be willing to work on the 2021 broncos.

Looks like the have a group called United Broncos you can find them On YouTube Facebook and Instagram.

Last edited:

erockk

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 10, 2021
GTX
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Brown
Has anyone in Austin actually gotten their Bronco yet? I switched to a soft top in early July and got scheduled for 8/30.

Reactions: DePaJr

DePaJr

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 7, 2021
Texas, USA
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Patterson
I haven't seen any personally out and about. I have seen a ton of the sports though. I know my deals hip got their test drive vehicle in a week or 2 ago (truck city). I was a late reservation holder so figured switching to a soft top wouldn't help me much but with all the news lately I will probably do so and worry about it down the road the top doesent really matter to me too much aslong as the hard top doesent cost a ton whenever it's available. What package was yours? I ordered a 2dr base nonsquatch. Figured it would be the easiest to make simce it had no extra fluff but I guess I assumed wrong.

erockk

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 10, 2021
GTX
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Brown
I haven't seen any personally out and about. I have seen a ton of the sports though. I know my deals hip got their test drive vehicle in a week or 2 ago (truck city). I was a late reservation holder so figured switching to a soft top wouldn't help me much but with all the news lately I will probably do so and worry about it down the road the top doesent really matter to me too much aslong as the hard top doesent cost a ton whenever it's available. What package was yours? I ordered a 2dr base nonsquatch. Figured it would be the easiest to make simce it had no extra fluff but I guess I assumed wrong.
Badlands/Lux/Sasquatch
I dropped tow and MIC and got pulled right away. I was a first night reservation and was pretty high up in the queue at maxwell Ford

Reactions: DePaJr