DIY emergency kit

Broncadonk MKG
Oct 12, 2021

Rank V

Oct 12, 2021

Last week, I witnessed/ was first on scene for an accident on the highway. Both passengers in the pickup truck that flipped were sent to the hospital but thank god didn’t have major injuries. I realized when it was too late that I didn’t have a proper kit in my car, so I changed that this week. I will never again be unprepared for an emergency, and I urge everyone else to do the same. Plus it gives an excuse to use your BN stickers!! Haha! Bought a cheap reflective orange kit bag on Amazon and it’s the perfect size for a basic all-around kit that won’t take up an outrageous amount of space, especially when hooked to the tailgate of my Bronco as planned. Contains tourniquets, splints, gauze and antiseptic, chest decompression needles/ chest seals/ nasopharyngeal tubes, blizzard kit, snakebite kit, quick clot, and the tin can with the BN sticker contains a fire starter. kit.

Attachments

Scarydog, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2021

No Ragerts

Oct 12, 2021

Great! Throw a few pair of medical grade gloves in there along with a scissor and I hope the bag is never needed!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Scarydog