DIY Baja Design S1 Lights

jaypiche
Oct 17, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 17, 2021

Photos of Baja Designs S1 Lights build.
Bought aluminum at Home Depot, then made a bracket for the lights.
Wired them to the purple wire at the front of the engine bay. Then to give it power, wired the purple to the yellow (Aux 6). Referred to the Aux lights wiring diagram from Ford. Re-wired the S1 lights so that I could retro fit it to the current wiring solution. Cut the switch, cut the relay, then combine power and grounds together with butt connectors. Lots of place to tie down the wiring, and easy to get it to the lights near the front 3/4 panel. Will add more photos in comments.

Attachments

Deano Bronc, Bschurr
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 17, 2021

Wired them to the purple wire at the front of the engine bay. Then to give it power, wired the purple to the yellow (Aux 6). Referred to the Aux lights wiring diagram from Ford. Re-wired the S1 lights so that I could retro fit it to the current wiring solution. Cut the switch, cut the relay, then combine power and grounds together with butt connectors. Lots of place to tie down the wiring, and easy to get it to the lights near the front 3/4 panel. Will add more photos in comments.

Attachments

Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank IV

Oct 17, 2021

Attachments

kimmnen, Deano Bronc

No Ragerts

Oct 17, 2021

Nice job @jaypiche
May I suggest you hit that flat stock with some black spray paint…
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
jaypiche, Deano Bronc