Delayed again :(

drtabick
Oct 17, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 17, 2021

Just needed a little space to vent…. I think I’m a patient person. We are a Ford family sporting two 66 Mustangs…. Just got my 8th email delay notice. I understand why there may take extra time to build our Bronco with all that’s going on globally. But 8 emails !?

Going to Broncoffrodeo in Moab in two weeks so this may help buffer the anticipation.

Thanks for listening Bronco family :) I feel better. Lol
TK1215, Rydfree
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2021

No Ragerts

Oct 17, 2021

Just needed a little space to vent…. I think I’m a patient person. We are a Ford family sporting two 66 Mustangs…. Just got my 8th email delay notice. I understand why there may take extra time to build our Bronco with all that’s going on globally. But 8 emails !?

Going to Broncoffrodeo in Moab in two weeks so this may help buffer the anticipation.

Hang in there Doc - you will have your Bronco soon. And, while you think you have it bad, there are many others in worse shape…
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
TK1215, drtabick

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 17, 2021

If you need a mild distraction, I think posting pictures of the '66s would be great therapy.
We wouldn't hate that at all. :D
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215, Bschurr

Rank V

Oct 17, 2021

Feel bad for you bud. I haven’t had 8 emails but I’m on my 2nd build week. But the good news is you will have a great time at the off rodeo and learn a lot about the bronco that you might not have known. My daughter and I came back energized and excited. Kept us subdued for a about 6 months but it’s wearing of quickly.
drtabick, TK1215

Life is a Highway

Oct 17, 2021

Just went on Wednesday! It was awesome. It will be a double edged sword. Pissed, but jubilant :ROFLMAO:
drtabick, SlashRacer

Rank IV

Oct 18, 2021

If you need a mild distraction, I think posting pictures of the '66s would be great therapy.
We wouldn't hate that at all. :D

Attachments

Deano Bronc, Bschurr