Bronco delivery

JRGARDEN
May 18, 2022

Rank II

May 18, 2022

Well just checking back on anyone else still waiting.....I ordered mine Oct 2020 and still have no build in sight. Never seen anything like this before. This is one of the Big Three. They have the number one car in America. Can't believe Im coming up on 2 years since I ordered. For those curious I ordered a 2021 which got rolled in to a 2022. Its an Outerbank with Lux pkg, V6, Eruption green with black onyx interior. Per another thread here, I called and removed the towing pkg as I heard it might speed things up....it didn't...anyone else out there waiting as long as me?
BuckYeah, the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2022

Member 2541 Jerry

May 18, 2022

Well just checking back on anyone else still waiting.....I ordered mine Oct 2020 and still have no build in sight. Never seen anything like this before. This is one of the Big Three. They have the number one car in America. Can't believe Im coming up on 2 years since I ordered. For those curious I ordered a 2021 which got rolled in to a 2022. Its an Outerbank with Lux pkg, V6, Eruption green with black onyx interior. Per another thread here, I called and removed the towing pkg as I heard it might speed things up....it didn't...anyone else out there waiting as long as me?
You still have some company.
This global shortage has really screwed everything up.
I did finally get mine. All I can say is keep with it and don’t get thrown.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.

Rank III

May 18, 2022

Man, seeing these threads definitely bums me out. Hold strong. I'm October 21, so patiently waiting (not nearly as long as you). Seeing way more Broncos being delivered/driving around, so hopefully that's a good sign!
2022 2023 Badlands 4D | Shadow Black | MIC | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux Package | MOD Bumpers | Order Date: 10/19/21
WildGreen13, 14U

Rank VI

May 18, 2022

Go soft top and you'll probably get a build.

But that's a big change to make, it's not for everyone. But really, an October 2020 res is late, there are tens of thousands well ahead of you, people that were Day 1 & 2 still waiting. That's why I keep saying, MIC top is still one of the biggest constraints out there.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
ResidualGenius, NickP

Rank V

May 18, 2022

Go soft top and you'll probably get a build.

But that's a big change to make, it's not for everyone. But really, an October 2020 res is late, there are tens of thousands well ahead of you, people that were Day 1 & 2 still waiting. That's why I keep saying, MIC top is still one of the biggest constraints out there.
Agreed. My dad’s is finally “in production” (was supposed to be built 2 weeks ago) and he’s a day 1 res low option hard top. Hard tops are still a big constraint.
Deano Bronc, EvlNvrDys

Wash Me

May 18, 2022

Agreed. My dad’s is finally “in production” (was supposed to be built 2 weeks ago) and he’s a day 1 res low option hard top. Hard tops are still a big constraint.
YUP
Res 7/24/20 - 4dr Badlands 2.7- MIC-- High - Hot Pepper- Mod-- 8/12 Blend Date -Del 9/12/22

Libations MOD

May 18, 2022

You got time to wait, OCT 2020 is probably 100,000+ reservations by then. My dates in signature....
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Ditchrunner

Rank III

May 18, 2022

Same time frame--just got vin for 6/6 Build......

Rank V

May 19, 2022

Hold out for what you want, not what you can get quickly.

That’s all I got.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
Sdakotabronco, BuckYeah

Rank V

May 20, 2022

Ordered 7/21. Zero communications

Rank Benevolent Dictator

May 20, 2022

I am April '21, so not as long as you, but I have not given up the faith. I remain optimistic that you and I will get our Bronco's in due course. Hopefully, it will be before next year!
BuckYeah

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

May 20, 2022

I'm hoping to get my Bronco in time for my retirement. I wonder what the model year 2031 Broncos will look like. Mind you, I'm not bitching. Just having fun with this since I see no alternative than to recognize the absurdity of it all. :ROFLMAO:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
PSUTE, SethPoeski

Rank 0

May 20, 2022

I bet it's cause you got the 2.7 and there has been so many 2.7 engines that have broken down and Ford has already had to replace that might have put yours back a little further. I wouldn't rush it though, which would you rather a rushed 2.7 and stuck on the side of the road or a fixed 2.7 and don't even have to worry about it. Just my opinion.
JRGARDEN

Moab or bust!!!

May 20, 2022

I bet it's cause you got the 2.7 and there has been so many 2.7 engines that have broken down and Ford has already had to replace that might have put yours back a little further. I wouldn't rush it though, which would you rather a rushed 2.7 and stuck on the side of the road or a fixed 2.7 and don't even have to worry about it. Just my opinion.
There were a batch of 2.7s that were built last summer that had bad valves. This was resolved pretty quickly so no need to worry about the 2.7s currently being built. If it is much of a constraint anymore, it isn't due to the bad valve fiasco.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Chief1301, Crusher

Rank 0

May 20, 2022

In January of this year I ordered a no-option base 2 door iconic gray w/ a manual trans (a true stripper). I thought I might get delivery sooner, as my Bronco required fewer parts. Anyone out there have insight on delivery times for no-option 2 doors w/ manual trans?
Thanks

Rank I

May 20, 2022

Took delivery of my 2.7 back in February. She now has over 6000K on the odometer. No issues or problems. After waiting a year and a half for delivery, I don't think production was rushed.
Chief1301, Crusher

Rank I

May 20, 2022

Almost the exact same order here, except Hot Pepper as the color. Ordered March 2021. My sales guy has been great and gives me what little information he has.....anyways, he told me that my priority code was 10 and based on other factors that he can see (allocation I'm guessing?), he was hoping 3rd quarter 2022 for a build. Take it for what it's worth and say your prayers.

Rank 0

May 20, 2022

Man, seeing these threads definitely bums me out. Hold strong. I'm October 21, so patiently waiting (not nearly as long as you). Seeing way more Broncos being delivered/driving around, so hopefully that's a good sign!

I also ordered mine in October 2021 and it was built one week ago and is in transit to me know. I should have it by mid June. My order is a 2dr Big Bend, eruption green, non sasq, with roof rails, side steps, aux switches and the 2.3l engine. I actually downsized the engine and dropped the tow package to speed things up. Pretty stoked to get it soon. Hang in there.
SethPoeski

Anxiously waiting for Super Cel

May 20, 2022

There were a batch of 2.7s that were built last summer that had bad valves. This was resolved pretty quickly so no need to worry about the 2.7s currently being built. If it is much of a constraint anymore, it isn't due to the bad valve fiasco.
Exactly. Same with the top issue, etc.
My 2.7 runs like a champ.
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS
MarkPS, BuckYeah

Rank V

May 20, 2022

I ordered mine Jan 21 (when reservations began to be converted to orders) but still haven't heard a word from Ford about getting it produced. Granted, it's a Badlands with all the constraints.
When I saw that the order banks were closing on 3/7/22, I gambled and placed another order on the afternoon of that final day. I kept it simple: Black Diamond soft-top, 4 cylinder, auto, MID, & a keypad. I just got a build date for 5/31. My plan is to drive the BD until Ford decides to build the original BL order.