Dealers, what am I looking at roughly?

Will1234
Aug 15, 2021

Rank III

Aug 15, 2021

I know its far off but if family wanted to eventually get into a big 4 door bronco in a couple years what would it be msrp roughly?
We would probably be getting :
BASE
4 door
Hard top
No sasquatch

Literally a barebones car off the lot, Im getting around 34k off the build site from ford. I might want to add like a heretic light bar so that would mean aux switch thing which is cheap.
TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2021

Life is a Highway

Aug 15, 2021

I know its far off but if family wanted to eventually get into a big 4 door bronco in a couple years what would it be msrp roughly?
We would probably be getting :
BASE
4 door
Hard top
No sasquatch

Literally a barebones car off the lot, Im getting around 34k off the build site from ford. I might want to add like a heretic light bar so that would mean aux switch thing which is cheap.
If you are asking about getting a new vehicle, they have no way of answering. If you are talking a used one, you may get it at the original MSRP. As of right now used prices for all vehicles are pretty high

Rank III

Aug 15, 2021

If you are asking about getting a new vehicle, they have no way of answering. If you are talking a used one, you may get it at the original MSRP. As of right now used prices for all vehicles are pretty high

The only reason I ask is more to compare to my current escape in the family. Right now it seems like what we would need down the line is about 1000 ish over our escape which is not terrible
TK1215

Libations MOD

Aug 16, 2021

If you can predict the future let us know when we can look for our July 2020 reservations
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending