Champion III

Jul 13, 2020
Campbell, CA
First Name
Shag
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

Sport came as well. This one probably looks familiar to some. ;-)
View attachment 10643
I got mixed up. I am here now. Ran some trails this afternoon. Staying on Main Street. With 3 other Bronco order folks. Are you free to meet anytime Tuesday or Wednesday. We are all heading back to CA Thursday.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Sport came as well. This one probably looks familiar to some. ;-)
View attachment 10643
I got mixed up. I am here now. Ran some trails this afternoon. Staying on Main Street. With 3 other Bronco order folks. Are you free to meet anytime Tuesday or Wednesday. We are all heading back to CA Thursday.
Tuesday would be great! We’ll have the booth set up by then out at the Dixie expo.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

So everyone knows, I’m not driving the Bronco. I’m in a Rubicon and having trouble keeping up with the Badlands.
Should have rented that 392 Rubicon
I think the IFS is really making the difference. Rocks and bumps are smoother for it. The Rubicon is making it but the ride just throws you around a lot more and I’m no Ultra 4 racer. This trail doesn’t seem to have the kind of flex and crawling that a SFA would excel at.

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Somehow I still remember a shot of a shrink-wrapped rig on the back of a trailer. Could that have been your other companion for such an outing? I will be waiting patiently, I think!

P.S. Loved the video. There was another great one from Vaughn on the Instagram page. It is Loren taking a turn.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

@David HOLY $H!T!!! Pretty sure you just got the next poster and cover phot on that first one! Damn, that is a bad ass shot there!!
Better from better photographers will be coming soon from our content team and the Funhaver crew.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Somehow I still remember a shot of a shrink-wrapped rig on the back of a trailer. Could that have been your other companion for such an outing? I will be waiting patiently, I think!

P.S. Loved the video. There was another great one from Vaughn on the Instagram page. It is Loren taking a turn.

Yeah, that's not the shrink wrapped one.