Dates? Reservations? Information?

BTilbury
Jun 04, 2021

Rank V

Jun 04, 2021

Not sure if I missed the Dates for Vermont or if reservations started yet. As I understand, you do NOT need to have received your Bronco in order to participate. You just need to have ordered it. There will be Broncos there for you to drive. Is this correct? Will everyone get a chance to drive the whole course or will a few people be assigned to each vehicle to alternate? Where are people staying at? Hotels or camping? Thanks in advance and sorry if I missed the information somewhere else.
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 04, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 04, 2021

Not sure if I missed the Dates for Vermont or if reservations started yet. As I understand, you do NOT need to have received your Bronco in order to participate. You just need to have ordered it. There will be Broncos there for you to drive. Is this correct? Will everyone get a chance to drive the whole course or will a few people be assigned to each vehicle to alternate? Where are people staying at? Hotels or camping? Thanks in advance and sorry if I missed the information somewhere else.
Currently Ford does not have a location (or at least one that they have revealed) in the Northeast. You only need a valid order through your dealer so no VIN required. They are supplying the Broncos and you do not need to switch drivers if you do not want to. You can pay for guests to ride with you. Still waiting for clarification if you could let your guests drive your assigned Bronco or they are only passengers.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
BTilbury, 14U

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 04, 2021

I was actually curious if when reserving if you actually get to pic the dates also ?
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
BTilbury

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 04, 2021

I was actually curious if when reserving if you actually get to pic the dates also ?
From what I have seen so far, you pick the date you want to go. I was planning on going to Vermont so I am patiently waiting for that to open up. As of right now, I plan on waiting for 2022 anyways since all this year's vacation has been booked.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
BTilbury, 14U

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 04, 2021

From what I have seen so far, you pick the date you want to go. I was planning on going to Vermont so I am patiently waiting for that to open up. As of right now, I plan on waiting for 2022 anyways since all this year's vacation has been booked.
Yeah , that was my rough understanding also.
ILT - I guess I’m just spooked with any “Reservation” process lately.
I’m not a u tuber or dealer , just an average shmo. Not trying to be critical at all , Just real.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
BTilbury, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 04, 2021

14U - I just learned yesterday about not having to have your own Bronco to participate. Now I’m trying to play catch up with this event. Why isn’t there a Southeast site? I’m not sure why Ford didn’t assign a stronger team/staff to the Bronco stuff. They have a real chance to not only compete, but over come Jeep. I’m not sure why they released the Sport before the Bronco that will compete with the Jeep’s Rubicon. I just have so many common sense questions as to what were they thinking. Hoping they figure it out and get their stuff together. It feels like I have been hearing/reading about the new Bronco for soooo long now. Now they have this Off-Rodeo to compete with Jeep’s Jamboree. So much to look forward to, but here we sit and wait, lol.
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
14U