Dash layout -how many choices? What is favorite? Any way to change speedometer?

Scout
Aug 16, 2022

Rank 0

Aug 16, 2022

layout Is customizable- but too many options. has anyone tried them all and what is the favorite?
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2022

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Aug 16, 2022

The only way to change your speedometer is to buy a Raptor. :geek:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Deano Bronc, 2020FordRaptor

Rank III

Aug 16, 2022

The only way to change your speedometer is to buy a Raptor. :geek:
I think OP means the cluster layout haha. I wish we could have that Raptor cluster, though! I'd kill for that!
2022 2023 Badlands 4D | Shadow Black | MIC | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux Package | MOD Bumpers | Order Date: 10/19/21
Deano Bronc, BuckYeah

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Aug 16, 2022

layout Is customizable- but too many options. has anyone tried them all and what is the favorite?
My favorite dash setting is : by the steering wheel to have the list of gauges (turbo psi and temp, engine temp, oil pressure/temp ect) to the right of the speedo, and on the center display either music or map on the main display and the 1ST Gen image to the right. I really like the merging of analog and digital with the 2 speeds.

Rank V

Aug 16, 2022

I think OP means the cluster layout haha. I wish we could have that Raptor cluster, though! I'd kill for that!

Me too! I hope it is interchangeable!