Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Ford has confirmed to Bronco Nation that all Leather Trimmed 4-Door Broncos will have two additional cupholders on the back of the rear seat arm rest. That is all.
Thanks for the information. Since I’m going with MGV I guess I’ll have to fashion some extra cup holders myself.

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Thanks for the information. Since I’m going with MGV I guess I’ll have to fashion some extra cup holders myself.
If you have a decently sturdy cup, the nets in the doors can work. What's the worst that can happen, you spill on your washout floor?

TXBronco

Rank V

Champion III

Jul 21, 2020
Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Erickson
Member #

Thanks, David! This is what I was hoping for. I swear, my kids take two...sometimes three different drinks with them on road trips. I need all the cupholders I can get.

foreWard

Rank 0

Advocate II

Sep 2, 2020
Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Ward
Last Name
Currin
Cupholders are in my decision making process. Now I have to decide if I want to pay $2100 just so my daughter doesn't regularly spill drinks in the back of my Bronco. Man, how many compromises am I willing to make before I move on to something else....still TBD right now, but, dang, a 4 door car with 2 cupholders....

Fstfrd00

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 21, 2020
Fort Worth, TX, USA
www.gunsmithingtx.com
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Price
Member #

Cupholders are in my decision making process. Now I have to decide if I want to pay $2100 just so my daughter doesn't regularly spill drinks in the back of my Bronco. Man, how many compromises am I willing to make before I move on to something else....still TBD right now, but, dang, a 4 door car with 2 cupholders....
100%
Assuming your daughter is in car seats, like mine, many of them have cup holders.
There is also molle attachment cupholders, like: