Cried “uncle” and bought a Rubicon 4xe

Wchase44
May 15, 2021

Rank 0

May 15, 2021

Have a Wildtrak order (Oct order, confirmed in Feb) in but the lack of even a peep from Ford (or my dealer when asked) finally made me breakdown and buy a Rubicon 4xe. I just started realizing this is feeling like a spring delivery. If it’s awesome I can sell the 4xe or my other car. If it’s not I can wait a couple years until they have the bugs out and maybe further improved it.

I’m surprised how much I like the hybrid and the 4xe in general (I’ve generally been a bit down on Jeeps). Now I worry I won’t even want the Bronco when it comes in.

in any case....just didn’t want to see the summer slip away without something in hand. Still watching the Bronco closely...but I guess Ford’s inability to get these out led me to create a hedge, so to speak. very happy Jeep owner. Hope someday to be a happier Bronco owner. Time will tell.....
Bike007b, Speed Devil
Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2021

Rank 0

May 15, 2021

Or.....maybe the Bronco hybrid might catch my eye!
Speed Devil, BuzzyBud

Life is a Highway

May 15, 2021

Have a Wildtrak order (Oct order, confirmed in Feb) in but the lack of even a peep from Ford (or my dealer when asked) finally made me breakdown and buy a Rubicon 4xe. I just started realizing this is feeling like a spring delivery. If it’s awesome I can sell the 4xe or my other car. If it’s not I can wait a couple years until they have the bugs out and maybe further improved it.

I’m surprised how much I like the hybrid and the 4xe in general (I’ve generally been a bit down on Jeeps). Now I worry I won’t even want the Bronco when it comes in.

in any case....just didn’t want to see the summer slip away without something in hand. Still watching the Bronco closely...but I guess Ford’s inability to get these out led me to create a hedge, so to speak. very happy Jeep owner. Hope someday to be a happier Bronco owner. Time will tell.....
Good luck and happy trails to you! Keep us posted on the new Jeep
Speed Devil, Sdakotabronco

Your unofficial Favorite Author

May 19, 2021

Good luck with the new Jeep, Bud!
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics