Convoy timeline

thgdfathr
May 28, 2022

May 28, 2022

Hey y’all, just wondering what the timeline is looking like for those of you who had your Broncos shipped via convoy. Mine is scheduled to arrive June 4-10, but my dealer is saying he has people that have been delayed a month or more just waiting for a convoy. Seems to be a bit all over the place with what I’ve seen as a general idea of the wait so just curious to hear what you all experienced. Thanks!

On another note, it’s Memorial Day weekend. For those who served on this forum, welcome home. For those who had family and friends give the ultimate sacrifice, we are forever in your debt.
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
cindylou, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2022

Rank V

May 28, 2022

Mine showed up in stealth mode. Not on any trackers, just an email from my dealer (Drink!!!) saying it had arrived, to his surprise and mine. Still "in Production"...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
thgdfathr

May 28, 2022

Mine showed up in stealth mode. Not on any trackers, just an email from my dealer (Drink!!!) saying it had arrived, to his surprise and mine. Still "in Production"...
Haha. Seems about right. My tracker changed to “shipped” yesterday, but the ordertrack.app isn’t showing that it’s been picked up. Hopefully it’ll be on the way
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
Deano Bronc

Rank II

May 28, 2022

My tracker changed to “shipped” Monday. It’s coming convoy and I’m about 7.5 hrs from Dearborn. Sales guy emailed me last night and said my ETA is now 6/3. So it will take two weeks to make the 7.5 hour drive. Go figure.
Deano Bronc, thgdfathr

Rank III

May 31, 2022

My tracker changed to “shipped” Monday. It’s coming convoy and I’m about 7.5 hrs from Dearborn. Sales guy emailed me last night and said my ETA is now 6/3. So it will take two weeks to make the 7.5 hour drive. Go figure.
it's like uber eats when the driver has 3 other stops along the way. probably driving through 3 different states on a roundabout route to your dealership.

Rank II

May 31, 2022

it's like uber eats when the driver has 3 other stops along the way. probably driving through 3 different states on a roundabout route to your dealership.
Arrived yesterday so it took a week. I don’t think “shipped” necessarily means that it’s on a truck. I think it means it was released to the carrier and up to them when it actually arrives.