Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

These videos have been good so far, excited for the next stop.

GaryB2220

Rank V

Champion III

Jul 8, 2020
Wellsboro, PA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Berkheimer
Member #

Test the frameless door windows for leaks! Would like to see it go through a touchless car wash while someone rests their head or puts pressure against the window from the inside.

Reactions: Bsooudi

Broncofly

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

View attachment 4619

I'd never heard of Johnson Valley before, so I googled it - not to far from Soggy Dry Lake and Old Woman Springs Rd, LOL .... looks like a great place for some testing!!!
Lots and lots of testing by all sorts of vehicles/companies happen in this area of the country all year around. Death Valley to the north, Vegas to the East, temps commonly in the 120+ range through parts of the summer then within an hour you could be at the top of a mountain and be 40+degrees LESS temperature difference! its a crazy area, come prepared! I've been riding off road bikes just north of this area and you never know what you'll see or feel. Its actually amazing but very remote in places. One of the best off-road areas in the country too.

A few years ago I saw several new BMW's being tested in cammo along with a new Sprinter Van from Merc a couple years ago. Yup, lots and lots of testing around there!

Status
Not open for further replies.