Coming Soon: Johnson Valley Testing Coverage

allan
Oct 13, 2020

Rank V

Oct 13, 2020

Bronco Nation will be bringing you all the action from the latest round of Bronco testing in Johnson Valley, CA! Stay tuned!
RockstarBobby, SaveTheManuals
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2020

Can’t wait!!!!
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2020

Keep the great info coming! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Bsooudi

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2020

Bronco Nation will be bringing you all the action from the latest round of Bronco testing in Johnson Valley, CA! Stay tuned!
Is that the one where that Rookie Ultra 4 driver took a Bronco for a spin?
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2020

Can't wait for the coverage! When will the testing be happening?
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115

Rank 0

Oct 14, 2020

Such a great window into upcoming footage, go Bronco!!

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2020

These videos have been good so far, excited for the next stop.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306

Rank V

Oct 14, 2020

Test the frameless door windows for leaks! Would like to see it go through a touchless car wash while someone rests their head or puts pressure against the window from the inside.
Bsooudi

Rank V

Oct 15, 2020

Looking forward to it! More Bronco action is always welcome. Speaking of videos: @allan have there been any new updates regarding the colors and interiors video? It's close to a month now.
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
BuzzyBud, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Oct 15, 2020

1602727152918.jpegLooking forward to it. Thursday, Friday?
Bsooudi, ohvrider

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Oct 15, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 8.15.42 PM.png

I'd never heard of Johnson Valley before, so I googled it - not to far from Soggy Dry Lake and Old Woman Springs Rd, LOL .... looks like a great place for some testing!!!
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
Bsooudi, Broncofly

Rank VI

Oct 15, 2020

View attachment 4619

I'd never heard of Johnson Valley before, so I googled it - not to far from Soggy Dry Lake and Old Woman Springs Rd, LOL .... looks like a great place for some testing!!!
That’s two hours from me!!! How about a sneak peak?
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Oct 15, 2020

That’s two hours from me!!! How about a sneak peak?
450 miles from me
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud
SandboxGeneral

Oct 15, 2020

450 miles from me
2,215 miles from me. Actually, it's rather close to my old Marine Corps base in Twenty-nine Palms.
Calgecko, JFord

Rank VI

Oct 15, 2020

I would think that we are going to see some of the high speed action that we have heard about with these releases! Looking forward to seeing the continued demonstration of capability of the New Bronco.
TXBronco, Calgecko

Rank VI

Oct 15, 2020

View attachment 4619

Lots and lots of testing by all sorts of vehicles/companies happen in this area of the country all year around. Death Valley to the north, Vegas to the East, temps commonly in the 120+ range through parts of the summer then within an hour you could be at the top of a mountain and be 40+degrees LESS temperature difference! its a crazy area, come prepared! I've been riding off road bikes just north of this area and you never know what you'll see or feel. Its actually amazing but very remote in places. One of the best off-road areas in the country too.

A few years ago I saw several new BMW's being tested in cammo along with a new Sprinter Van from Merc a couple years ago. Yup, lots and lots of testing around there!
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
Hobgoblin, Calgecko

Rank IV

Oct 15, 2020

I recollect testing in Johnson’s valley in my youth...back when the ( then young) old woman sprang and road, and yes - the dry lake was mighty soggy..... the memories!! This JV locale should make for an excellent 4x4 shin dig!!

Attachments

nic, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Oct 15, 2020

Stay tuned, and coming soon. like the materials video? What's your definition of soon?
BroncBro, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 15, 2020

Stay tuned, and coming soon. like the materials video? What's your definition of soon?
We generally work on geologic timescales.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
tlowell01, Rgwinn

Rank 0

Oct 16, 2020

SaveTheManuals