Come Check Out the New Bronco!

PGHFORDGUY
Jun 22, 2021

Rank V

Jun 22, 2021

[RP][/RP]

Bronco stopping by Woltz and Wind Ford

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/169']View Round Up Event[/eventlink]
WuNgUn, Pegasus65
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2021

Rank 0

Jun 22, 2021

Can’t wait!
PGHFORDGUY

Rank 0

Jun 22, 2021

Nice! Can't make it unfortunately. Still no word on my build date for day one reservation... sad
PGHFORDGUY

Rank 0

Jun 22, 2021

Thank you for posting the event! I have been dying to see one in person.
PGHFORDGUY

Rank 0

Jun 22, 2021

Nice to see them in the area, unfortunately(fortunately) will be on the golf course.
PGHFORDGUY

Rank V

Jun 23, 2021

It's Here! 2 Door Wild track.20210623_092418.jpg
Pegasus65, LR48

Rank V

Jun 23, 2021

Thanks @tgray1208 For stopping by!
tgray1208

Jun 23, 2021

Head down to see if you can. This machine will be well worth the wait.
PGHFORDGUY

Rank V

Jun 23, 2021

It has left the building. We will have a courtesy loaner vehicle with in a few weeks to look at if you missed it!
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 26, 2021

It has left the building. We will have a courtesy loaner vehicle with in a few weeks to look at if you missed it!

Do you work at Woltz? I went up a few months back and drove the wildtrak around the parking lot. Very cool
PGHFORDGUY

Rank III

Oct 26, 2021

Looks great! I have a 2dr Big Bend in AMB ordered through Woltz and Wind that I should see in the next month or so. It's built and should be getting its new top in early November, so I'm hoping that I'll see it late November to mid December.
With all of the bad dealer experiences that I've read about, I wanted to give Woltz and Wind a plug here. Eric Cathcart, and the whole staff, has been great to deal with.They have been very up front and honest throughout this whole (LONG!) process. They haven't played any games. If they didn't know the answer to a question, the didn't try to BS me on it. They did their best to find the answer and if there wasn't an answer, they told me that. They promised MSRP when I ordered it and they are sticking to that promise. They are also right on point with my trade value, so they aren't trying to pad their deal with a low-ball trade value to replace an ADM.
Woltz and Wind is a bit farther for me to go than my closest dealer, but I'll be sticking with them as long as I'm buying Fords!
Deano Bronc, PGHFORDGUY

Rank V

Oct 26, 2021

Do you work at Woltz? I went up a few months back and drove the wildtrak around the parking lot. Very cool

I do work at Woltz and Wind Ford. I have been a sales associate there for 12.5 years and have been ordering the new cars for about 2 years. Glad you got to check out the Wildtrak! If you ever need help with anything let me know. My name is Jon Kirks.
Zacharyjones64, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 26, 2021

Looks great! I have a 2dr Big Bend in AMB ordered through Woltz and Wind that I should see in the next month or so. It's built and should be getting its new top in early November, so I'm hoping that I'll see it late November to mid December.
With all of the bad dealer experiences that I've read about, I wanted to give Woltz and Wind a plug here. Eric Cathcart, and the whole staff, has been great to deal with.They have been very up front and honest throughout this whole (LONG!) process. They haven't played any games. If they didn't know the answer to a question, the didn't try to BS me on it. They did their best to find the answer and if there wasn't an answer, they told me that. They promised MSRP when I ordered it and they are sticking to that promise. They are also right on point with my trade value, so they aren't trying to pad their deal with a low-ball trade value to replace an ADM.
Woltz and Wind is a bit farther for me to go than my closest dealer, but I'll be sticking with them as long as I'm buying Fords!
Thank you for the good review!

Rank V

Oct 27, 2021

W&W has always been awesome and was my next choice for reservation but I ended up going with Stephens. I'm in Washington, PA so W&W obviously closer. I just knew I wasn't going with Washington Ford. Same owner as W&W I believe but I had a bad experience there with management when buying a mustang. Congrats on the 2 door though. I'm finding theres going to be a decent group of owners around the SWPA area

Rank V

Oct 27, 2021

I do work at Woltz and Wind Ford. I have been a sales associate there for 12.5 years and have been ordering the new cars for about 2 years. Glad you got to check out the Wildtrak! If you ever need help with anything let me know. My name is Jon Kirks.
Sweet! I'm still talking the ball and chain into getting rid of her renegade for a baby bronco. When I succeed we'll come and see you
PGHFORDGUY

Rank V

Oct 27, 2021

Sweet! I'm still talking the ball and chain into getting rid of her renegade for a baby bronco. When I succeed we'll come and see you

I will be happy to help out!

Rank III

Oct 27, 2021

W&W has always been awesome and was my next choice for reservation but I ended up going with Stephens. I'm in Washington, PA so W&W obviously closer. I just knew I wasn't going with Washington Ford. Same owner as W&W I believe but I had a bad experience there with management when buying a mustang. Congrats on the 2 door though. I'm finding theres going to be a decent group of owners around the SWPA area
Thanks! I look forward to seeing other Broncos on the road around SWPA!
Yep! I really like W&W Ford! This will be the third vehicle I've purchased with them and I've never had a bad experience and have always felt that I got a good deal. Not a big fan of Washington Ford either. I had a bad experience there with a sales rep years ago that turned me off.