Flat tow behind RV

Kcurry23
Jul 06, 2020

Rank 0

Jul 06, 2020

Is there any insight to if these will be able to be pulled behind an RV? I think the Jeeps having that functionality really sets it apart from others. If it's not currently known, what will I need to look for when they reveal it? Is it just the ability to put the transfer case in N?
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 06, 2020

Rank VI

Jul 07, 2020

My educated guess is that the Bronco will be flat towable. I am sure that was a jeep feature that the Ford designers were keen on duplicating. What the process is (tranny in gear or park and TC in neutral?? or other configuration??) has not been revealed.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom

Rank 0

Jul 07, 2020

My educated guess is that the Bronco will be flat towable. I am sure that was a jeep feature that the Ford designers were keen on duplicating. What the process is (tranny in gear or park and TC in neutral?? or other configuration??) has not been revealed.

Thanks! I figured as much. Patient i must be.

Rank VI

Jul 07, 2020

If Ford is serious about competing head to head with jeep, and they are, flat tow capability is a must.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom

Rank 0

Jul 08, 2020

Sorry to doubt the towability. Everything is Electric and push button.

But, trying to hold hope for a Neutral function

Rank VI

Jul 09, 2020

The Raptor is electronic and push-button or dial. It has a neutral tow mode. The Bronco will be flat towable.
Kcurry23

Rank 0

Jul 09, 2020

The Raptor is electronic and push-button or dial. It has a neutral tow mode. The Bronco will be flat towable.

Thats good to hear. Have not really followed the Raptor and the development of all of it.