Rank 0

Advocate I

May 15, 2022
Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nedim
Last Name
Besirevic
Ford does not have a proper red color on the Bronco Raptor trim level. Please give us a real red or make Race Red available on the Raptor trim. So sick of these Maroonish red colors.

Westland

Rank III

Advocate III

May 7, 2022
Westland, MI, USA
First Name
MDP
Last Name
PDM
Ford does not have a proper red color on the Bronco Raptor trim level. Please give us a real red or make Race Red available on the Raptor trim. So sick of these Maroonish red colors.
So true…. Plus you can always count on Ford to have at least 3 blues and 5 greys…. I’d like to see more intuition and variety with colors, like Jeep has. Start cycling colors in and out, including half-year colors… I DO think Ford is moving in that direction, however, starting with the Bronco.

Reactions: Speed Devil

AMeyer812

Rank III

Super Supporter II

Dec 6, 2021
United States
First Name
A
Last Name
Meyer
When would it be that they started switching orders to '23's? When did that start 21 conversions?

JDWeevil

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 11, 2022
Texas
First Name
James
Last Name
Duprie
I wish they would switch out the colors every 2 years to make it more exclusive like the did w/ the antimatter blue. Every bronco I see on the road is Cactus gray.

Westland

Rank III

Advocate III

May 7, 2022
Westland, MI, USA
First Name
MDP
Last Name
PDM
I thought I was the only one who thought that! It looks like shiny primer, like it's still waiting for color. :ROFLMAO:

It's stealthy, I guess.
If I had to guess, based on what I’ve seen in the wild, Cactus Grey and Area 51 are the most popular colors.

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

I don’t mind it either, but it’s everywhere, so I’d never consider it.
I don't know why some of the muted colors are so popular. Understated is fine, but to me they're just dull. I've always gravitated towards the bolder options. I'm not afraid of committing to a color. To each his own. There's something for everyone.