Coffee and Cars - Bronco Meet-up

CalOkie
Jan 21, 2022

Rank IV

Jan 21, 2022

[RP][/RP]

Bring your new or old Bronco and let's all meet up for the first time in OKC at Coffee and Cars. If you don't have your Bronco yet, we would still enjoy having you join us.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/264']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
Cweat1984, Bikeric
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2022

Rank III

Jan 21, 2022

My Bronco is still a hope and a dream for me, but I could bring my 4Runner.
Baddog dog, Soupcook

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

Finally have 2/7 build date, might drive one of the 66' down though.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22

Rank IV

Feb 04, 2022

Due to the weather, we are not sure if Coffee and Cars is still happening. We plan to still be there, at least for a little while, just in case anyone wants to meet up. We plan to arrive around 8am and we will see how it goes. Hopefully we will have nicer weather in the future and can do this again. Let us know if you still plan on showing up.

Rank IV

Feb 04, 2022

Due to the weather, we are not sure if Coffee and Cars is still happening. We plan to still be there, at least for a little while, just in case anyone wants to meet up. We plan to arrive around 8am and we will see how it goes. Hopefully we will have nicer weather in the future and can do this again. Let us know if you still plan on showing up.

Rank IV

Feb 04, 2022

Rank IV

Feb 05, 2022

Event appears to be canceled. We will Meet-up another time.
Bt_ostate