Clear Bra Indy

Copey23
Jul 15, 2021

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2021

So as some of you know, I got my First Edition two weeks ago. Day one, took something off the windshield and formed a crack. I decided since I can't control these things, to try and prevent them, so Blue is currently at Clear Bra Indy in Carmel, IN getting some work done, and new windshield will be in soon I hope, had to have the plant send it down, since nobody makes them quite yet! Pics came in today of the process, happy with the work and detail, and will add some edge protection on the doors for chip deterrent when installing, and also applied to the roll bars in back to help with scratching on the bar. Trust me, it will happen! Hope to have it back late next week, will post pics of final product when its done. Stay safe everyone, and have a great end of the day!

Attachments

TK1215, KennyMac
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2021

Rank V

Jul 15, 2021

Great idea! Crap news about the windshield though....
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
TK1215, Copey23

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 15, 2021

So as some of you know, I got my First Edition two weeks ago. Day one, took something off the windshield and formed a crack. I decided since I can't control these things, to try and prevent them, so Blue is currently at Clear Bra Indy in Carmel, IN getting some work done, and new windshield will be in soon I hope, had to have the plant send it down, since nobody makes them quite yet! Pics came in today of the process, happy with the work and detail, and will add some edge protection on the doors for chip deterrent when installing, and also applied to the roll bars in back to help with scratching on the bar. Trust me, it will happen! Hope to have it back late next week, will post pics of final product when its done. Stay safe everyone, and have a great end of the day!
Currently debating if I want to put on some type of protection or not. I would be going to Fort Wayne or the Indy area to get this done. Have you had work done by them before?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TK1215

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2021

Currently debating if I want to put on some type of protection or not. I would be going to Fort Wayne or the Indy area to get this done. Have you had work done by them before?
Yes. Top notch, they do fantastic work. I thought it was expensive when I had my other Ford done, switched to Ziebart, and paid the price. One owner, accountable, and guarantees his work from his employees. Go see Kevin, have him take you on a tour. Once you see the cars in there they deal with and people trust, it sells itself. I can't wait to get mine back. They're coming out with a windshield laminate soon as well!
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2021

Great idea! Crap news about the windshield though....
Damn doors were off and I think the guy in the Hugo next to me heard me screaming colorful things........
TK1215, Sdakotabronco

Wank ER

Jul 22, 2021

Price range? Total weight? Thanks - DS
2021 FE Cactus Grey
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Jul 22, 2021

Curious as to what brand of PPF you went with and how much are you getting covered? I will be looking at XPEL very soon after delivery. When ever that is

Rank VI

Jul 22, 2021

Curious as to what brand of PPF you went with and how much are you getting covered? I will be looking at XPEL very soon after delivery. When ever that is
I am also looking at XPEL and wondering about the costs...
I wasn't there...

Bronco Nation #6609

Jul 22, 2021

I’ve had great luck with Xpel especially in the FL hear I’ve used it for PPF as well as their window tint on all my vehicles
SierraHotelBronco