Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I have always liked the baby Broncos especially since the EB Bronco II in Uncle Buck. And once you put a lift and a proper set of wheels and tires they really look good.
Edit: fixing autocorrect
My friend that went with me saw one that I had not. Here it is.
101020_054.jpg

Reactions: Jakob1972

allan

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 26, 2020
Dearborn, MI, USA
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Dunlap
Member #

This guy was a very cool guy. He had put in a 428 Cobra Super Jet motor in this but decided it wasn't different enough. So now it has a Cummins diesel. Very well put together build and it sounded great. He said he had a 7.3 Powerstroke around and may try putting that in next. :cool:
Our team was a big fan of this one too. Thanks for sharing all of these!

Reactions: Deano Bronc

allan

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 26, 2020
Dearborn, MI, USA
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Dunlap
Member #

Nice work on the photo's @Deano Bronc !

I think we can declare you the official Bronco Nation photographer.
I think we might have some folks on the Bronco Nation team who might feel differently... ;)

We appreciate a community of photographers! Thank you for taking all these and sharing @Deano Bronc

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

A couple classics with a future classic and then some Gen2 love.
So envious of the blue skies in those pictures. Didn't see any of that on Saturday.
Most of the Gen2 Broncos were already gone by the time I took pictures. They really look sweet!

Remos69

Rank V

Promoter III

May 20, 2020
Member #

I co
So envious of the blue skies in those pictures. Didn't see any of that on Saturday.
Most of the Gen2 Broncos were already gone by the time I took pictures. They really look sweet!
Had one parked in front of me this weekend. 3 generations of people were there with it! This is the best named vehicle event I have ever been to! It is a celebration of all bronco generations and the families!! This was my first, not my last. I only saw a third(maybe) of the broncos there as I love to hear all the stories and the families love to share!!

Reactions: Deano Bronc