Class Act

casajackiw
Dec 22, 2021

Rank 0

Dec 22, 2021

I’ve always judged the caliber of an organization for how they handle a situation when things go wrong vs when things go right. Ford is a class act! Thanks for the while we wait gifts. Love the calendar!

Attachments

Dwaine, ABQNMBronco
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2021

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Dec 22, 2021

you are a Class act! I love the positive attitude and also appreciate Ford's efforts to make a difficult situation better
ABQNMBronco, Blutic Beagle

Rank V

Dec 22, 2021

I got mine yesterday - I like it. I also love the QR code inside to give feedback.
4 Door Badlands/ Eruption Green/ Sasquatch/ Hard Top/ 2.3L/ Manual/ Lux/ Tow Pkg
Reservation-7/9/21, Order-7/17/21, Reorder- 10/25/21, Build Week 10/10/22 -> 10/3/22 -> 10/17/22 -> 10/24/22

Rank VI

Dec 22, 2021

I received one yesterday as well. It made my day.
I did not know about the qr code deal. Thanks for that.
Happy Holidays everyone

“Going Places Where I’ve Never Been”

Dec 22, 2021

I’ve always judged the caliber of an organization for how they handle a situation when things go wrong vs when things go right. Ford is a class act! Thanks for the while we wait gifts. Love the calendar!
I can tell by your comments that you haven't had an order for a Bronco for to long. Speaking from the heart that's good and I complement you on that, getting the Calendar is so far one of the coolest items, "maybe the Hammock" but I would like to see how you would feel after waiting for a year or longer, "now" might be from the heart, after a while then you will be speaking from the mind. LOL
That's pretty awsome that you feel so positive!
Good luck to you, in getting your Bronco early.
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.

“Going Places Where I’ve Never Been”

Dec 22, 2021

Just also wanted to say, Welcome to BN!
Get ready to grab the reins of this ride, you're definitely gunna want to hold on tight....
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
casajackiw, bdawson24

Rank VI

Dec 22, 2021

Welcome to BN, I agree with you. It must be really hard to get something out on the market so quickly to satisfy the demand and make sure everything works, especially today, with COVID and supply shortages. These little reminders do help but they still need do a little work on their Commnication to customers. I know I get excited when I see a little package from Ford., still waiting on the hammock and diecasts hint hint. :) Thank you for your positivity.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.
casajackiw, bdawson24

Rank 0

Jan 03, 2022

Do you have to be a bronco nation member to get these goodies, or are you automatically on a list when you put the preorder in? This is such a brilliant idea!! I love ford!
BroncOitis, Cornwelltoolman

Rank VI

Jan 03, 2022

Do you have to be a bronco nation member to get these goodies, or are you automatically on a list when you put the preorder in? This is such a brilliant idea!! I love ford!
Not to many people do right now. You may what to go easy on the love part .just saying.
BroncOitis

Libations MOD

Jan 03, 2022

Most that are getting it are reservation holders and ones that placed their original orders by the March cut off
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
casajackiw, BroncOitis

Rank 0

Jan 04, 2022

I’m not sure. What I know is that we have had a reservation since May, but got pushed to a 2022 build and confirmed our order in September. Just got word from our dealership, today, our build has been scheduled for Feb. 7th, but I have no other confirmation of it. Happy waiting;)!
BroncOitis

Rank V

Jan 09, 2022

Yes!

Rank VI

Jan 10, 2022

No, they come from Ford.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.
Giuseppe