Another feature of the Bronco I love..

Calgecko
Oct 29, 2022

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Oct 29, 2022

the fact that the owners manual is ALWAYS with me and easily accessible through the touch screen - I can search for terms and quickly bring up the info I want without having to fumble through some archaic paper owners manual. Great job on this detail, Ford.
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
mbelding0512, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2022

Rank V

Oct 30, 2022

Calgecko
the fact that the owners manual is ALWAYS with me and easily accessible through the touch screen - I can search for terms and quickly bring up the info I want without having to fumble through some archaic paper owners manual. Great job on this detail, Ford.

Any idea how long it takes once it is in transit? I am in the SF Eastbay so...Mine has been in transit about 2 1/2 days.

Rank VI

Oct 30, 2022

I’m a love/hate with the digital manual. I like having it on my PC and in an emergency in my bronco display. Also like to have a paper copy, but thats nothing that 281 pieces of paper (562 pages double sided) and a couple printer cartridges can’t fix.
22 | Badlands | Cyber | NonSAS | MIC | 2.7 Auto | Lux | Leather | Tow |
Res: 07/27/2020, Order: 11/04/2021, Sched: 8/8, Re-Sched: 8/15, In-Prod: 8/15, Blend: 8/19, Mods: 8/23, Chip Hold: 9/29, Built: 10/3, Ship: 10/4, Train #: 10/5, Delivered: 10/20.
LR48, rws

Life is a Highway

Oct 30, 2022

Any idea how long it takes once it is in transit? I am in the SF Eastbay so...Mine has been in transit about 2 1/2 days.
Mine shipped on 10/19 and is now in Clovis NM on its way to Phoenix. Then it will be trucked to Casa Grande. So I am looking at 10 days so far. And once it reaches Phoenix it has to be unloaded and then it waits for ground transport.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 30, 2022

Mine shipped on 10/19 and is now in Clovis NM on its way to Phoenix. Then it will be trucked to Casa Grande. So I am looking at 10 days so far. And once it reaches Phoenix it has to be unloaded and then it waits for ground transport.
Sounds about right.

Iggy Pilot and Cowboy Engineer

Oct 30, 2022

The owners manual just sucks. Example. The index doesn't list "Cabin air filter". It has a listing for "Replacing the cabin air filter". On page 126 the manual just says, "Replace the filter at regular intervals." No information on where the filter is located or how to replace the filter is provided in the maintenance section.

If we are going digital, why can't the electronic owners manual just have content specific to your Bronco's trim level and options? Why does a digital owners manual contain information that is not relevant to the model and trim level the owner bought?
I wonder if Haynes has a manual out yet, I’ll have to look into that.

Life is a Highway

Oct 30, 2022

The owners manual just sucks. Example. The index doesn't list "Cabin air filter". It has a listing for "Replacing the cabin air filter". On page 126 the manual just says, "Replace the filter at regular intervals." No information on where the filter is located or how to replace the filter is provided in the maintenance section.

If we are going digital, why can't the electronic owners manual just have content specific to your Bronco's trim level and options? Why does a digital owners manual contain information that is not relevant to the model and trim level the owner bought?
They do that on purpose. They want you to have it replaced, but they want the dealership to do it. And heck now you can just google search everything and watch a video on it.
Deano Bronc, Bronco 202?

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Oct 30, 2022

I like having the manual in my home to flip through. I've got a long wait ahead of me still, so my idle hours may be spent poring over the details therein. Yes, some of it is fluff, and it contains extraneous information, but a lot of what is there seems relevant and useful. Some information is painfully obvious, but I guess they are trying to be efficient and assume nothing. I (optimistically) thought I would be getting a 2022 model-year Bronco, so I printed out the 2022 manual. When I got rolled over to a 2023, I decided to recycle the 2022 manual and print out the 2023 manual. It's a full 100 pages longer than the previous year's manual. I think it's because they added a lot of information about the Everglades and the Raptor models.

I agree with @Eninty about the digital version of the manual. It would be fun (and appropriate) to have a digital manual custom-tailored to your Bronco trim level and perhaps even the options you ordered. Better still, it would be cool to get over-the-air updates that included revisions and additions to the manual. I can dream, can't I? 😏

Unlike many Bronco owners, my garage is not as convenient to me. I've got to take an elevator to the basement of my apartment complex to see my vehicle. The convenience of having an attached garage should never be discounted or taken for granted! It's a wonderful thing. And when I win the lottery and can afford a standalone home of my own, I too will have convenient access to the manual IN my Bronco. LOL
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Bronco 202?

Rank III

Oct 30, 2022

another cool thing I just discovered is your dash options can tell you who has not fastened their seat belt.... this would be very cool to have on airplanes to make the job of the stewardess easier.... so far the only thing I dislike about my Bronco is not having a rain sensor for the wipers... We get alot of intermittent rains here and it is a pain to keep playing with the speed of the wipers...