CHECK YOUR FE RESERVATION!

Deepshag
Mar 19, 2021

Wank ER

Mar 19, 2021

Hey all - Just about had my jaw hit the ground when I realized the order I purposefully made on St. Patrick's Day for luck was wrong in the worst way! After months or harping and then celebrating the color options for the FE interior, I completely ignored that step during a phone order with the dealer. He went step by step but didn't ask me for the upholstery option. I received a nice email from Ford confirming everything and passed over the section that read "Interior - Black Onyx" but then below said Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats - Dark Space Gray With Navy Pier". DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! my fault, but what a bad one if I had missed it. On the phone now trying to get a hold of my rep and Ford directly. Take the minute that my save you months! Anyone else have this happen? Does the Navy Pier still have the Black Onyx interior? It did in mine.

UPDATE: You must make all order changes through Dearlership eventhough dealership changes were done through Ford.

CHECK YOUR RESERVATION!

1616111104764.png
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Boogeyman1, Rgwinn
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2021

Rank VI

Mar 19, 2021

Good suggestion!

Black Seats - Check
Paint - Rapid Red - Check
Top - Black Modular - Check

A0F15836-B2FA-46D9-8548-D3472BA77835.jpeg
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red

Rank II

Mar 19, 2021

Black Onyx interior is separate from the color of your leather seats/dash. It’s basically the color underneath the dash, console base, and in-between the seats. All FE’s (and I think most or all models) have Black Onyx interior. Your seats will either by Black or Gray/Navy on the build sheet.
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Mar 19, 2021

Black Onyx interior is separate from the color of your leather seats/dash. It’s basically the color underneath the dash, console base, and in-between the seats. All FE’s (and I think most or all models) have Black Onyx interior. Your seats will either by Black or Gray/Navy on the build sheet.
Yes, I highlighted the wrong line :rolleyes:
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red

Rank V

Mar 24, 2021

Same thing happened to me but I caught it before the final order was placed. Excellent suggestion for all FE orders to double check the seat line item.
Rgwinn

Rank 0

Mar 31, 2021

ECC88A2C-1D3B-47CA-9457-220915E0ECE4.jpeg
Made me triple check it!
Rgwinn

Rank 0

Mar 31, 2021

What am I looking for???

Attachments

Rgwinn

Rank VI

Mar 31, 2021

What am I looking for???
If you wanted Black seats, it should say so on your confirmation. If you wanted Navy Pier, than you are good.

Rank 0

Mar 31, 2021

If you wanted Black seats, it should say so on your confirmation. If you wanted Navy Pier, than you are good.
Understood. I did area 51 exterior so I was cool with some blue on the inside.
Deepshag, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Mar 31, 2021

Understood. I did area 51 exterior so I was cool with some blue on the inside.
After the news on the Black Modular top, I switched to Lightning Blue, with the Navy Pier seats. Figured that way I can just get my Bronco sooner.
Deepshag, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 31, 2021

I FINALLY got my confirmation from my dealer!!!!!! I have been extant about all of this!!!! Just ready to blow my top over the Ford dealership FORD gave me. They have been in exile from the beginning. UP until March 18th! I place my reservation on July 20, 2020. E-mailed, called, and even went to another dealership. I have have had serious work issues so I never got back to Coconut Pointe Ford, which I am sorry. They were a gracious dealership to me on my questions with out ever asking me to switch to their dealership. Kudos..... I wish I would have. I finally got a e-mail from Ford my order was confirmed. No number no nothing... Just: Base 2 Door: 2.7L, 10 speed automatic Transmission, 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum, with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels,LT315?70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires(35"), Oxford White, Cloth Seats, Base Package, Sasquatch Package. I also wanted the aux. lights, and the keyless entry, and tow package. Not listed! Now What? This has been a nightmare.
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
Broncofly

Rank VI

Mar 31, 2021

@BroncoMax you may want to ask this question in the build and price thread. This was just for confirmation on the first Edition orders. Or maybe @TorgSurv could move your post?

Libations MOD

Mar 31, 2021

I FINALLY got my confirmation from my dealer!!!!!! I have been extant about all of this!!!! Just ready to blow my top over the Ford dealership FORD gave me. They have been in exile from the beginning. UP until March 18th! I place my reservation on July 20, 2020. E-mailed, called, and even went to another dealership. I have have had serious work issues so I never got back to Coconut Pointe Ford, which I am sorry. They were a gracious dealership to me on my questions with out ever asking me to switch to their dealership. Kudos..... I wish I would have. I finally got a e-mail from Ford my order was confirmed. No number no nothing... Just: Base 2 Door: 2.7L, 10 speed automatic Transmission, 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum, with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels,LT315?70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires(35"), Oxford White, Cloth Seats, Base Package, Sasquatch Package. I also wanted the aux. lights, and the keyless entry, and tow package. Not listed! Now What? This has been a nightmare.
Your email from ford is a quick overview, ask your dealer for an "order summary" sheet that is a line item of everything on your order. Aux lights are DIO
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Deepshag

Rank IV

Apr 01, 2021

Hey all - Just about had my jaw hit the ground when I realized the order I purposefully made on St. Patrick's Day for luck was wrong in the worst way! After months or harping and then celebrating the color options for the FE interior, I completely ignored that step during a phone order with the dealer. He went step by step but didn't ask me for the upholstery option. I received a nice email from Ford confirming everything and passed over the section that read "Interior - Black Onyx" but then below said Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats - Dark Space Gray With Navy Pier". DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! my fault, but what a bad one if I had missed it. On the phone now trying to get a hold of my rep and Ford directly. Take the minute that my save you months! Anyone else have this happen? Does the Navy Pier still have the Black Onyx interior? It did in mine.

UPDATE: You must make all order changes through Dearlership eventhough dealership changes were done through Ford.

CHECK YOUR RESERVATION!

View attachment 10179
Yeah, I double-checked my order at your recommendation. Thank you. BTW...If it wasn't for bad Luck, I would have no luck at all ;-)
Deepshag, Rgwinn