FE Side and Hood Graphics

Romo
Jan 22, 2021

Rank 0

Jan 22, 2021

Anyone know if the FE side and hood graphics can be removed when ordering?
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2021

Rank V

Jan 24, 2021

I hear you! They are fugly!
Basa, Broncofly

Rank VI

Jan 24, 2021

Anyone know if the FE side and hood graphics can be removed when ordering?
I was wondering this too. As of right now however, I don't believe its an option.
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

I was wondering this too. As of right now however, I don't believe its an option.
I would love to hear that the dealer is putting them, on after arrival. Might lead me more towards having a paint job pre attachment.
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.

Rank 0

Jan 27, 2021

So I talked to my Ford dealer Monday and again today on this. They told me they wanted to confirm that this was a vinyl sticker or if it's painted on. (I told them I believe it's a sticker based off shots in the Bronco forums.) If so, they think they can remove at the dealer. (I'm just worried about damaging the paint.) They are also finding out if a note can be passed to the factory to not apply them. (They told me that this is most likely not going to be an option.) So I'm back to either being stuck with them or trying to remove at dealer for now.
Deano Bronc

Rank II

Jan 27, 2021

So I talked to my Ford dealer Monday and again today on this. They told me they wanted to confirm that this was a vinyl sticker or if it's painted on. (I told them I believe it's a sticker based off shots in the Bronco forums.) If so, they think they can remove at the dealer. (I'm just worried about damaging the paint.) They are also finding out if a note can be passed to the factory to not apply them. (They told me that this is most likely not going to be an option.) So I'm back to either being stuck with them or trying to remove at dealer for now.
No worries... removing vinyls doesn’t damage paint. If anything, having them on during shipping protects the paint. I had to remove my old vinyls on my mustang before replacing them (did it myself to save $$). It was easy and bug remover spray you would use on the front of your car removes any leftover stickiness with no damage. My experience, anyway.
Basa

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

Agree with Packman...

I had an IROC-Z (dating myself) and hated the tape stripes. Just a MILD heat gun/hair dryer softened them up. Barely any heat needed at all when they are brand new. They will come right off and probably little residue left.
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
Deano Bronc, Basa

Rank IV

Jan 28, 2021

Personally I'm digging the FE decals. Definitely keeping mine on. FE-Graphics-04.jpg
Bestop-ST-Fastback-19.jpg2021 Bronco Sound Deadening Headliner Rapid Red First Edition + MIC 3.jpg2021 Bronco Sound Deadening Headliner Rapid Red First Edition + MIC 7.jpg
Packman, Shadowblade

Rank VI

Jan 28, 2021

No worries... removing vinyls doesn’t damage paint. If anything, having them on during shipping protects the paint. I had to remove my old vinyls on my mustang before replacing them (did it myself to save $$). It was easy and bug remover spray you would use on the front of your car removes any leftover stickiness with no damage. My experience, anyway.
Agreed. I had a pretty solid vinyl wrap put on the roof of my Mustang. It was cheap, so it warped in the hot/cold temperatures and cracked. I used a hair dryer and it came off easily.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Shadowblade, Basa