Winch Mount

Bronco Method
Jan 05, 2021

Rank 0

Jan 05, 2021

Does anyone know of a winch mount for an 88 Bronco? I was wanting one that incorporated a push bar/winch mount. I really was not wanting to change out the bumper, mainly because I like the stock bumper. I have looked on-line but have really not found anything. I would love to see some different pictures. I started looking for push bars and then was going to modify that by adding a bolt in / welded winch mounting plate. My buddy is a certified welder and we both have been involved in fabrication for years.
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 05, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 05, 2021

I thought Warn made their Transformer for the Bronco, with a winch mount?
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Rank 0

Jan 05, 2021

I'll look again. I thought when I looked and typed in the vehicle there was no match. I had a really nice one on a Jeep I had. It was from Currie Bros and was a simple bumper with a push bar and winch mount. The main reason I don't want to change the bumper is every combo I have seen for the Full Size Bronco is a massive hunk of Iron.

Rank VI

Jan 05, 2021

You're right. I can't find the Trans4mer for your rig. Huh.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Rank III

Aug 26, 2022

Does anyone know of a winch mount for an 88 Bronco? I was wanting one that incorporated a push bar/winch mount. I really was not wanting to change out the bumper, mainly because I like the stock bumper. I have looked on-line but have really not found anything. I would love to see some different pictures. I started looking for push bars and then was going to modify that by adding a bolt in / welded winch mounting plate. My buddy is a certified welder and we both have been involved in fabrication for years.
If you don't mind doing the fabrication, it's pretty easy to mount a plate under the front of the frame and mount your winch behind the stock bumper. That's what I did on my bronco, mainly to save some money.

Rank 0

Aug 26, 2022

Thanks, I have been thinking about that. I did end up finding a factory push bar from a 95 Bronco. I just need to modify the bumper outlines. I will then fabricated in the winch mount I bought then securely put it all together, just need the time now!

Rank III

Aug 29, 2022

Thanks, I have been thinking about that. I did end up finding a factory push bar from a 95 Bronco. I just need to modify the bumper outlines. I will then fabricated in the winch mount I bought then securely put it all together, just need the time now!
Sounds like it's gonna be pretty cool. I hope it all goes smoothly.