Accessories Guide

jcmhere
Dec 20, 2020

Rank 0

Dec 20, 2020

Does anyone know if there is an accessory guide yet like they have for the Bronco Sport? I looking to see if the tailgate table and shelf and a few other items will come with the Wildtrak LUX package.
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

Welcome to BN @jcmhere! Nothing yet that includes the 200+ accessories eventually available. There are a few listed on the B&P which should also be updated early next year. Below is the only info I have seen to date.

Attachments

Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
BuzzyBud

Rank IV

Dec 21, 2020

Does anyone know if there is an accessory guide yet like they have for the Bronco Sport? I looking to see if the tailgate table and shelf and a few other items will come with the Wildtrak LUX package.
I'm wondering if we will be able to add the tailgate table at a later date If it isn't available at the time of ordering. ‍♀️ I also would like that accessory

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

We were told mid January for the catalog.
Ashlesophia

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

I'm wondering if we will be able to add the tailgate table at a later date If it isn't available at the time of ordering. ‍♀ I also would like that accessory
Yes, this should be available as one of the 200+ accessories to order through your dealer.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Rank 0

Dec 21, 2020

This is a good start. Hopefully more will be there when I sit down with the dealer and work on the order.
Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

I'm wondering if we will be able to add the tailgate table at a later date If it isn't available at the time of ordering. ‍♀ I also would like that accessory
I've heard from a good source that the fold down table and slide out tailgate can be ordered from/installed by a dealer at a later date even if they aren't available at time of order.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Ashlesophia, Bronc96

Wank ER

Dec 21, 2020

Ok wait a second. I am clearly missing something here. A Tube Door three door kit? 2 Tube doors = $850 - 3 Tube Doors = $1,000 and 4 Tube Doors $1,500? $150 for an extra door? And what is a 3 door kit?
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Rank IV

Dec 21, 2020

I've heard from a good source that the fold down table and slide out tailgate can be ordered from/installed by a dealer at a later date even if they aren't available at time of order.
Yeah the jeep fold down table is on Amazon and is definitely useful so I'm planning on both. One to hold the TV and the other beverages once we are able to start tailgating again. Lol
Vigor, tlowell01

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

Ok wait a second. I am clearly missing something here. A Tube Door three door kit? 2 Tube doors = $850 - 3 Tube Doors = $1,000 and 4 Tube Doors $1,500? $150 for an extra door? And what is a 3 door kit?
I believe the 3 dr kit has the rear gate as the 3rd door maybe. I have just heard that but not seen any photos.
Deano Bronc

Wank ER

Dec 21, 2020

I believe the 3 dr kit has the rear gate as the 3rd door maybe. I have just heard that but not seen any photos.
Thanks for the reply - that was the only thing that made sense to me, but one might think the tailgate door would be more than a door, but $150? I see a price change coming....
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

Thanks for the reply - that was the only thing that made sense to me, but one might think the tailgate door would be more than a door, but $150? I see a price change coming....
Lol, I know right!? Seems like many bugs being worked out so who knows what this stuff will actually cost.
Vigor, Ashlesophia

Libations MOD

Jan 17, 2021

Here it's been posted on others the last few days

Attachments

WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending