3 inch lifts to Badlands or Wildtrak

SterlingsBronco
Sep 19, 2020

Rank 0

Sep 19, 2020

Does anyone know or have information of putting 3 inch lifts on a Badlands package? I would option up a badlands to get quick disconnect feature ad this would be to make a rock crawler. I just want to know if a lift would mess with GOAT system or any other system and make it unusable, therefore making lifting these units not an option.
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 19, 2020

Does anyone know or have information of putting 3 inch lifts on a Badlands package? I would option up a badlands to get quick disconnect feature ad this would be to make a rock crawler. I just want to know if a lift would mess with GOAT system or any other system and make it unusable, therefore making lifting these units not an option.
Its really hard to say for sure but Ford has a 2" lift 2 door Bronco with 37s so I would imagine another inch wouldn't be an issue. Just need to find a reputable builder to do it.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank IV

Sep 19, 2020

Most good aftermarket lifts account for the control systems of the vehicle they are going on. I wouldn't be worried at all.
ROCKO

Rank IV

Sep 19, 2020

Most good aftermarket lifts account for the control systems of the vehicle they are going on. I wouldn't be worried at all.
This is true!
lowmpg