Advocate II

Jul 6, 2020
New Tampa, Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Pilarski
Member #

I understand. I grew up in Tampa and every time I go down there all I see are Jeeps. I’ve even owned a few myself.
Every where I turn jeep this jeep that.
I know and see lots of broncos but not as many as the jeeps. And nothing about bronco club. I know a few bronco owners in area also that never have either. A few of us tried to get met ups going but only 3 of us showed up.

• Sad
Reactions: Thehime

Thehime

Rank III

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
Florida, USA
Every where I turn jeep this jeep that.
I know and see lots of broncos but not as many as the jeeps. And nothing about bronco club. I know a few bronco owners in area also that never have either. A few of us tried to get met ups going but only 3 of us showed up.
Hopefully there will be a better turn out once the 2021 model is released.

16kobra

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 8, 2020
Florida
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Dombrowski
We used to have one in Orlando, but it disbanded a while ago.

I need to get mine to the body shop for a refresh. Hoping the body shop can do it soon.

Thehime

Rank III

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
Florida, USA
Alright so, I heard Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee is offering MSRP with no dealership fee. Also, heard granger ford in IA is offering $1000 under invoice with only $180 dollar doc fee

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

I dont believe that from mullinax. not for a second! and 1k under msrp without having some sort of "xyz" plan pricing? i dont buy that either!

L.R.

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

ive had not so great experiences there so I am jaded. tried to buy a ranger form them and several others in Florida. edned up going out of state to save a ton of money.
if you can get 1k under msrp thats great. just a bit under x plan pricing i believe.

L.R.

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

I dont believe that from mullinax. not for a second! and 1k under msrp without having some sort of "xyz" plan pricing? i dont buy that either!

L.R.
Just called mullinax. They said yes its true. No dealer fees is vehicle wide. The salesman asked the owner and he said yes, no markups but thats susceptible to change from now to spring.
I’m assuming that means if demand surpasses supple which i highly doubt if Ford is going roll 200k off the line.

Thehime

Rank III

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
Florida, USA
ive had not so great experiences there so I am jaded. tried to buy a ranger form them and several others in Florida. edned up going out of state to save a ton of money.
if you can get 1k under msrp thats great. just a bit under x plan pricing i believe.

L.R.
Gotcha. I was looking at Mullinax in New Symrna. Maybe switching to granger if they hard ball me.

allan

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 26, 2020
Dearborn, MI, USA
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Dunlap
Member #

Hey FL crew, I am originally from FL (shoutout Pasco County), and I am curious if any of these meet-ups ever happened? People always think FL is only beautiful for its beaches, but those of us from the inland parts know there is a lot more FL has to offer. Would love to hear about any Bronco meet-ups happening in Central FL.

Reactions: Cool Breeze

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

Hey FL crew, I am originally from FL (shoutout Pasco County), and I am curious if any of these meet-ups ever happened? People always think FL is only beautiful for its beaches, but those of us from the inland parts know there is a lot more FL has to offer. Would love to hear about any Bronco meet-ups happening in Central FL.
I’m the host of this potential club for central florida. And quite honestly no meet ups have happened and probably won’t till next year when deliveries of the 21’ Bronco begins.

allan

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 26, 2020
Dearborn, MI, USA
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Dunlap
Member #

I’m the host of this potential club for central florida. And quite honestly no meet ups have happened and probably won’t till next year when deliveries of the 21’ Bronco begins.
I get that. It seems this new Bronco will be the first off-road vehicle for a lot of people, so they will have to wait to start until they get their Bronco. Still interesting to hear about a lot of these trails. Cool to see FL has quite a few!

Reactions: King_Bronco0327

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

I get that. It seems this new Bronco will be the first off-road vehicle for a lot of people, so they will have to wait to start until they get their Bronco. Still interesting to hear about a lot of these trails. Cool to see FL has quite a few!
Definitely. Ive already done some research and surprised about what i found.

Reactions: allan