Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

can I get in on this X plan pricing lol? Or maybe we can all get a group discount at a local dealer in Florida.
I talked to him months and months ago, part of the adventure is the drive home. Michigan is home to ford so maybe we will drive by and take a few pics.

L.R.

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

Hahaha nah, too far. I’ll stick to building a community over here.
How is driving to Tampa too far? Or were you not being serious? (I can't tell) The Tampa guys have a good group! You can take some pointers from some of those it's on how to grow a group. What works and what doesn't.

L.R.

Thehime

Rank III

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
Florida, USA
How is driving to Tampa too far? Or were you not being serious? (I can't tell) The Tampa guys have a good group! You can take some pointers from some of those it's on how to grow a group. What works and what doesn't.

L.R.
I’m originally from Tampa. A lot of great groups. I assumed the Orlando part of the group meant we would all meet up in Orlando for meets.

Reactions: LoneRanger

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

I’m originally from Tampa. A lot of great groups. I assumed the Orlando part of the group meant we would all meet up in Orlando for meets.
Work together between the two cities. maybe Lakeland area? have much larger meet and greets every third month or twice a year! hell we might actually come down!

L.R.

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

L.R.
Well two ours from where im at for every meet might be a bit too much. Also depends on how often the meets are.