Central Florida / Orlando Metro Area Club

84Mudhorse

Rank II

Advocate III

May 21, 2020
Sarasota, Florida
Hey guys! Excited to create a Bronco community here in the wider Orlando, Space Coast, Daytona area in light of the rebirth of the iconic Bronco. Let the adventures begin!
I’m on board for a get together anywhere in the state and think all others interested in a trail run or get together should sound off

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

If you guys are in for a nice cruise one day, Crystal River is a nice drive (maybe an hour and a half?) We could host a meet up at our place on the water. shoot some billiards, eat some good food, and I may have rum. (responsibly handled of course. We have about 6 guys locally, that would do a meet up.

L.R.

84Mudhorse

Rank II

Advocate III

May 21, 2020
Sarasota, Florida
If you guys are in for a nice cruise one day, Crystal River is a nice drive (maybe an hour and a half?) We could host a meet up at our place on the water. shoot some billiards, eat some good food, and I may have rum. (responsibly handled of course. We have about 6 guys locally, that would do a meet up.

L.R.
Do you allow rigs like mine?

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

I live in CR, and have offered a location for a meet up. While I would be glad to take anyone for a spin in Patches, my offer was for a location. Not a trail ride. (y)

L.R.

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

Negative, never heard of that. Citrus WMA is right next to me and I've never been there. lol

84Mudhorse

Rank II

Advocate III

May 21, 2020
Sarasota, Florida
Negative, never heard of that. Citrus WMA is right next to me and I've never been there. lol
I’ve never been to Citrus WMA either but willing to check it out...Plant Bamboo is more of a place to go muddling....Reneck Mud Park ( Formerly Redneck Yacht Club) is near me in Punta Gorda and is also for muddling and has ATV trails...then there is River Ranch off Hwy 60...Holopaw....Crooms....Richloam and Green swamp WMA...and a few others I am aware of but always looking for new places...Found this in a search the other day and plan to check it out soon...
31CCD2E6-8CEE-45B3-8123-FF017F5D2D8F.png

Thehime

Rank III

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2020
Florida, USA
Does anyone know which dealer they are going through when they reserve their Branco? I was thinking Brandon Ford.

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

Does anyone know which dealer they are going through when they reserve their Branco? I was thinking Brandon Ford.
Ive got my order for the Mach E with Ron Norris, specifically because they’re guaranteeing me no markup. So if they can do the same for me on the Bronco, than Ron Norris for sure.

Reactions: Thehime