Cargo Shelf

CliffCo
Sep 20, 2021

Rank V

Sep 20, 2021

Has anyone seen an option for a cargo shelf? I feel like I saw this for the Sport, but haven't seen anything for the Bronco. To clarify, not like the cargo enclosure, but a shelf/divider... maybe a foot off of the cargo area floor... similar to the drawer thingy, but without the drawer.
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2021

Formerly True

Sep 20, 2021

There is this in the accessories catalog but not sure if you can put stuff on top. It's the top image and has the description below the second image fyi.

Attachments

Rank III

Sep 20, 2021

Has anyone seen an option for a cargo shelf? I feel like I saw this for the Sport, but haven't seen anything for the Bronco. To clarify, not like the cargo enclosure, but a shelf/divider... maybe a foot off of the cargo area floor... similar to the drawer thingy, but without the drawer.
Look at “Cargo area enclosure installed” under the Big Bend area of BN

Rank V

Sep 20, 2021

Are you looking for something like this? This is for a JL Wrangler made by Vector Off Road. Hope someone comes out with something similar.
1632127118147.png
1632127166764.png
4DR OBX, A51, 2.3L/Auto, Soft Top, High Package, 4.27 Locking Rear Diff, AUX Switches
Reserved: 7/14/20, Ordered: 1/29/21, Built: 9/7/21, Assumed the Reins: 9/14/21
CliffCo, GettyUp

Have Bronco Will Travel

Sep 20, 2021

I believe that American Adventure Lab will be. I’ve talk to them and their working on prototypes for most of they gear for the Bronco.
From infinity and beyond
2023 Badlands 4dr / Sasquatch / High / 2.7 / MIC / Mod bumper / Trailer Tow / Eruption Green
ChapEJF

Rank V

Sep 20, 2021

download.jpg
So... NOT the cargo enclosure (but thanks!), but something more like the Bronco Sport (see Bronco Sport picture here). A shelf at, maybe half the height of the top of the Cargo Enclosure.

That Vector thing was pretty cool... may get something like that too!

THANKS!!!
kskatt316, ChapEJF

Rank V

Sep 21, 2021

View attachment 18546
So... NOT the cargo enclosure (but thanks!), but something more like the Bronco Sport (see Bronco Sport picture here). A shelf at, maybe half the height of the top of the Cargo Enclosure.

That Vector thing was pretty cool... may get something like that too!

THANKS!!!
Is that the cargo management system? If so i want that for the Bronco! The one i saw flipped down if it wasn't in use. I couldn't find one for the Bronco
CliffCo

Rank V

Oct 08, 2021

Anyone? I’ve seen some stuff by Goose Gear… expensive but way cool. A little to cargo-boxy for me. I really just need a low shelf… something that I can pull out if needed. There gotta be something…

Rank V

Nov 04, 2021

OK...so has SEMA produced any cargo management options... that IS NOT the cargo enclosures... thanks!

Libations MOD

Nov 04, 2021

OK...so has SEMA produced any cargo management options... that IS NOT the cargo enclosures... thanks!
Yep look at the pictures, many options of different rear setups in the Broncos
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
CliffCo

Rank V

Nov 05, 2021

Yep look at the pictures, many options of different rear setups in the Broncos
OOOO, some new ones I hadn't seen yet! Strong cargo showing by American Adventure Lab and DeeZee!!! Now, anyone have ETA on when these reach their websites?!?!?

Rank V

Nov 05, 2021

I picked up this storage box from rough country that holds a lot, leaves room underneath to get to the secret tiny ass trunk storage and comes with a nice heavy duty rubber mat for the top for other storage on top of the box.

1636079843750.png1636079857601.png
Padams7

Rank VI

Nov 05, 2021

I picked up this storage box from rough country that holds a lot, leaves room underneath to get to the secret tiny ass trunk storage and comes with a nice heavy duty rubber mat for the top for other storage on top of the box.

View attachment 21344View attachment 21345

I like that, but I bought the Tuffy Steel drawer. Yeah I’ll have to remove the drawer to access that under compartment, but I felt that one was too high.

I’m gonna end up bolting a fridge slide to it.

Rank V

Nov 05, 2021

View attachment 21344View attachment 21345
How high is that gap underneath? Thanks!

Rank V

Nov 05, 2021

I like that, but I bought the Tuffy Steel drawer. Yeah I’ll have to remove the drawer to access that under compartment, but I felt that one was too high.

I’m gonna end up bolting a fridge slide to it.
I originally had the tuffy one., I liked it, but it lacks in storage so I had to put stuff on top and with a soft top I don't want to give anyone a reason to slice my top and grab what they can see.
CliffCo, Padams7

Rank V

Nov 05, 2021

How high is that gap underneath? Thanks!
6" I believe. Leaves enough room to open the lid to get the jack and I stored some stuff in there that I have no problem getting to. Plus I can store some little stuff under the box
CliffCo