Canadians Unite

xtina
Sep 09, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 09, 2021

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Question for my fellow Canadians - Are we getting as much information and "perks" as our Southern neighbours? I keep reading posts about new emails/information, swag, credits/discounts, etc., but I've gotten very few from the beginning. My dealership is great with providing information but only when I call. I rarely get an email from Ford, plus my Ford account doesn't show any of my order details, although I've been assigned a VIN and build date (which has changed numerous times). It just says "In-store order."

I'm just wondering if I'm alone here or if Canadians are being left behind?

I reserved my Outer Banks about 10 days after. My original build date was back in July... and is now November. Starting to feel defeated.
Bike007b
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 09, 2021

Rank XII

Sep 09, 2021

Welcome aboard. Thanks for posting. I have no answers for you, but hang in there.
....and.....we love Canadian Bronco Enthusiasts here too! :love:
Mikey Smith, TyFitzO

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

Welcome aboard. Thanks for posting. I have no answers for you, but hang in there.
....and.....we love Canadian Bronco Enthusiasts here too! :love:

Thank you for the warm welcome! Disappointed not to see any Canadian's responding.

Where's my True North reps?
TyFitzO, Howdy

Rank IV

Sep 16, 2021

I’m here! My Bronco is on the way. Built on the 1st of September.
I got 0 perks from Ford. I MUST say my dealer is awesome. We talk regularly, changed to the soft top and got the VIN shortly after.
I get the same « in store order » when I check on ford.ca website. Never received email updates from Ford… no email, no swag, nothing. I should get an OBX Bronco soon though… it’S SOMEWHERE between Detroit and Atalntic Canada!
Howdy

Rank III

Sep 16, 2021

Sorry, fellow Canuck here as well. Yeah my blue Outer Banks 4 door, ordered on day 1. Ford.ca no information at all. I have a VIN as well, and a now unknown build date. It was too late for me to change to a soft top, which I must say after test driving yesterday, I think I want the hard to start off with. Originally had a build date of July, then Aug, then Sept 31. As far as perks, first one i got was changing from my originally ordered Hard and Soft top to the MIC Hard top, they are supposed to give me some ford points, and then i got one the other day for having to wait, a 750$ credit towards the purchase.

1631808323355.png
Howdy, Doreen

Rank 0

Sep 23, 2021

I pick up my A51 Badlands 4 door soft-top tomorrow... I wanted a 2 door w/ had top, but the dealer had the 4 door soft-top in stock so I pulled the trigger on impulse... not sure if I'll regret it or not!
Howdy

Rank III

Oct 06, 2021

YEah I went to the dealer and they had a 4 door soft top in red, but it didnt have all the bells and whistles i wanted so it took everything in my power to not get it. They werent even over charging either.
Howdy

Rank IV

Oct 06, 2021

I present… My Outerbanks…755D6AE0-0956-4598-96E6-31AC7399CC87.jpeg
Function_7, TyFitzO

Rank III

Oct 06, 2021

Awesome. I really debated getting that color. Looks so nice. Still waiting for my hard top.
Howdy, tobjo

Rank III

Oct 06, 2021

I present… My Outerbanks…View attachment 19239
Are those the standard tires?

Rank VI

Oct 06, 2021

Looks great!
Howdy, tobjo

Rank IV

Oct 06, 2021

Are those the standard tires?

No! Upgraded with a leveling kit and 33’!!
Howdy

Rank II

Oct 07, 2021

Ya it sucks for everyone waiting. I found mine on a lot in Ottawa and it was a total impulse buy traded my 2020 Rebel on it. I heard about the wait for everyone trying to get one so I didn’t bother ordering one. Just got lucky finding mine. Here’s a picture of mine this what it looked like on the lot.

Attachments

Howdy

Rank V

Oct 07, 2021

Ya it sucks for everyone waiting. I found mine on a lot in Ottawa and it was a total impulse buy traded my 2020 Rebel on it. I heard about the wait for everyone trying to get one so I didn’t bother ordering one. Just got lucky finding mine. Here’s a picture of mine this what it looked like on the lot.
Your dealership had a GOOD time customizing that beast…
Howdy, tobjo

Rank 0

Oct 08, 2021

Question for my fellow Canadians - Are we getting as much information and "perks" as our Southern neighbours? I keep reading posts about new emails/information, swag, credits/discounts, etc., but I've gotten very few from the beginning. My dealership is great with providing information but only when I call. I rarely get an email from Ford, plus my Ford account doesn't show any of my order details, although I've been assigned a VIN and build date (which has changed numerous times). It just says "In-store order."

I reserved my Outer Banks about 10 days after. My original build date was back in July... and is now November. Starting to feel defeated.
I am a Canadian living in Southern California. I got not only all the swag, but also a Bronco, about a month ago. So there.
Howdy

Rank 0

Oct 10, 2021

I’m Canadian

Rank 0

Oct 19, 2021

Canadian here. 2-Door OB on order. My father ordered a 4-Door BB the day after I did mine. Both hard tops so neither of us have gotten ours. I had a reservation so mine should be built next week, but he will have to wait until 2022.

Anyway, it's sad Ford of Canada didn't get involved with the gifts Americans were given. Those little efforts really tie someone to the brand, and I feel like Ford of Canada has basically done the minimum by offering the $750 credit and sending an email now and then.

I hope the wait is worth it.
Howdy

Rank VI

Oct 19, 2021

Welcome to BN!! Glad you are here.

Just curious, what provinces in CAN is everyone from?
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
Howdy

Rank IV

Oct 19, 2021

Welcome to BN!! Glad you are here.

Just curious, what provinces in CAN is everyone from?
New Brunswick.
Howdy

Rank VI

Oct 19, 2021

New Brunswick.
Really cool!! Any good off roading up there?
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
Howdy