Can you remove dealer installed body armor??

Athayer0610
Jun 29, 2022

Rank 0

Jun 29, 2022

When I picked up my Bronco in the spring, not all of the pieces from the appearance package were in, so they've been installing as they receive them...and the more and more they install, the less I like it. Is it possible to remove them? Anyone ever done it?
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2022

Rank V

Jun 29, 2022

When I picked up my Bronco in the spring, not all of the pieces from the appearance package were in, so they've been installing as they receive them...and the more and more they install, the less I like it. Is it possible to remove them? Anyone ever done it?

Yes, Mitchell Watts removed all of his stickers. Not sure what all is in the appearance package, but hard to imagine something that can't be removed in there. I think Mitchell said the dealer shop used a heat gun on the stickers. Here's a shout out for his channel and his other channel is Town and County Ford.
ChuckO

Rank 0

Jun 29, 2022

Yes, Mitchell Watts removed all of his stickers. Not sure what all is in the appearance package, but hard to imagine something that can't be removed in there. I think Mitchell said the dealer shop used a heat gun on the stickers. Here's a shout out for his channel and his other channel is Town and County Ford.
AMAZING! Thank you for this!
broncoCrzy

Rank V

Jun 29, 2022

AMAZING! Thank you for this!

Actually, this is the one where he took the stickers off. And you're welcome glad I could help :)

Rank 0

Jun 30, 2022

Actually, this is the one where he took the stickers off. And you're welcome glad I could help :)
I've watched a bunch of his videos and I love it all. Still haven't seen anything though where someone takes off the appearance package. Maybe I'll shoot him a message. We're just afraid that we'd need a new paint job if it didn't come off easily/properly. Which honestly might be worth it because I'm liking the look of it more and more...
broncoCrzy